Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Alice at WDW mentioned SORA!!

I'm at WDW in Florida today and my sis and i were in line to see Alice. And i thought about mentioning something about Kingdom Hearts because i had on a KH hoodie. But i decided not to say anything cause the face characters usually cant say anything about KH because either they dont know anything about it or they arent allowed. (I've tried before to get an autograph from Queen Minnie to get shut down by the handlers.)

But once we got up to her and began speaking she mentioned how the Mad Hatter is having a rough time since being stuck in "That painting" and i laughed and was like, "...wait did she...?"

And then she said, "But you know all about that from Sora i imagine."

I was speechless. I didnt know what to day back. I just thought, "You know sora?"

So i just affirmed and we spoke a few more kh words and hints of being in the know about sora before we had to leave and it just made my trip. I wish i had something better or more interesting to say. I was just so stunned!!