Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I feel like a great surprise was taken from me when I was just trying to see if IGN uploaded the demo they were talking about on YouTube. Then I found something I didn't want to see until it was the promised time and because I am the type who never forgets what he sees, how can I erase what I learned from my mind? it's just not fair. :[, I want to be genuinely shocked for when the promised time comes, not before then. I hate this feeling...

23 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

I know this is hard but..........maybe not cruise the internet ( especially Youtube) this close to release if you are super sensitive about spoilers. Just a thought.

It is hard to just stop using Youtube at all...but yeah, there's nothing else that can be done. Leaks (I believe OP was talking about it) are bad for that reason: they spread like flames on youtube and they can pop up at anytime on the youtube recommendations videos...it's sad 

Also, if it is hard to just stop using youtube then imagine stopping using the internet as a whole...but there are ways that we can deal with it. There are some cool extensions for chrome that hids text (and consequently images related) for specific keywords, they can be a good choice

I feel bad for you OP, but take note that there's still a lot amount of things that will surprise you and replenish your enjoyment! :)

1 minute ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

It is hard to just stop using Youtube at all...but yeah, there's nothing else that can be done. Leaks (I believe OP was talking about it) are bad for that reason: they spread like flames on youtube and they can pop up at anytime on the youtube recommendations videos...it's sad 

Also, if it is hard to just stop using youtube then imagine stopping using the internet as a whole...but there are ways that we can deal with it. There are some cool extensions for chrome that hids text (and consequently images related) for specific keywords, they can be a good choice

I feel bad for you OP, but take note that there's still a lot amount of things that will surprise you and replenish your enjoyment! :)

You can stop using Youtube tho......Youtube uses an algorithm based on what you watch, so obviously if you watch KH videos it’s going to recommend you KH videos.  ( at least here we have a spoiler policy and a staff dedicated to mod spoilers) But even so- there is some personal responsibility to this or don't complain that you got spoiled.

3 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

You can stop using Youtube tho......Youtube uses an algorithm based on what you watch, so obviously if you watch KH videos it’s going to recommend you KH videos.  ( at least here we have a spoiler policy and a staff dedicated to mod spoilers) But even so- there is some personal responsibility to this or don't complain that you got spoiled.

So, the leaker puts illegal content online and we're the ones at fault for watching them? We can have our ways to browse safe, but it's not like he's doing a good thing. Showing off so much and so much information which can be seen publicy is plain wrong and the ones who inadvertently catch them can't be at fault.

And don't forget, OP caught those videos not because he watches KH videos but because he searched for a specific video. How can we abstain of youtube like that? What about wanting to see tips on secret bosses on youtube? It's not our fault if the leaker is limiting our freedom. Acessing other websites can also lead to information the leaker exposed. It's not that easy to avoid all the leaks.

We would be at fault if we searched for his twitter and watched them, lol. But we can't have responsibility if the act was made accidentally and without intention while doing basically a natural thing on our lives.

Try not to use YouTube outside of the Subscription page. I'm not searching anything to do with KH, not going on the home or trending tabs, and going full screen on videos so no recommended ones show up. Also probably worth not reading comments on YouTube but especially Twitter or Facebook.

I think if you stay in these safe areas you should be fine. 

1 minute ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

So, the leaker puts illegal content online and we're the ones at fault for watching them? We can have our ways to browse safe, but it's not like he's doing a good thing. Showing off so much and so much information which can be seen publicy is plain wrong and the ones who inadvertently catch them can't be at fault.

And don't forget, OP caught those videos not because he watches KH videos but because he searched for a specific video. How can we abstain of youtube like that? What about wanting to see tips on secret bosses on youtube? It's not our fault if the leaker is limiting our freedom. Acessing other websites can also lead to information the leaker exposed. It's not that easy to avoid all the leaks.

We would be at fault if we searched for his twitter and watched them, lol. But we can't have responsibility if the act was made accidentally and without intention while doing basically a natural thing on our lives.

I really think you missed my point entirely. I never said you would be at fault for what the leaker did. I am saying you would be at fault for freely searching a place like youtube for KH stuff knowing this stuff is out there regardless so don't be surprised when you get spoiled. It's best if you are trying to avoid spoilers to take proper precautions and don't exhibit risky behavior. I am saying you cannot control others behavior but you can control your own.

57 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

I really think you missed my point entirely. I never said you would be at fault for what the leaker did. I am saying you would be at fault for freely searching a place like youtube for KH stuff knowing this stuff is out there regardless so don't be surprised when you get spoiled. It's best if you are trying to avoid spoilers to take proper precautions and don't exhibit risky behavior. I am saying you cannot control others behavior but you can control your own.

You are right, HarLea Quinn. But I will disagree on one thing, I was only trying to look for videos related to what IGN said both in and about their latest Kingdom Hearts III topic. 

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

2 minutes ago, Iamkingdomhearts1000 said:

You are right, HarLea Quinn. But I will disagree on one thing, I was only trying to look for videos related to what IGN said both in and about their latest Kingdom Hearts III topic. 

But on Youtube that's all it takes though. That's my point.

4 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

But on Youtube that's all it takes though. That's my point.

Still, something just seems off about what you say. Don't get me wrong, you make a very valid point. I just don't feel it coming across as such though, know what I mean? at any rate, like any addiction, it would be hard to ignore Kingdom Hearts on YouTube, not to mention all your friends to talk with on the internet. My point being is how can one make up the time to say they are leaving the internet without notifying them? there has to be a easier way to go about it rather then cause arguments.

1 minute ago, Iamkingdomhearts1000 said:

Still, something just seems off about what you say. Don't get me wrong, you make a very valid point. I just don't feel it coming across as such though, know what I mean? at any rate, like any addiction, it would be hard to ignore Kingdom Hearts on YouTube, not to mention all your friends to talk with on the internet. My point being is how can one make up the time to say they are leaving the internet without notifying them? there has to be a easier to go about it rather then cause arguments.

I am not here to cause arguments. I am here to discuss. I think it's important to understand that right now you searching Youtube is risking getting spoiled. You got spoiled. You bring up addictions. Say you are addicted to drugs. It's bad for you. You don't quit. Then you overdose. There are consequences to risky behavior. That or you quit doing risky behavior. This is KH - not even something as addictive and you can quit searching Youtube( knowing theres leaks and spoilers there.) Come here where we protect you from spoilers if you need to discuss. But really not being able to stop going on youtube isn't a great excuse. I am just trying to give helpful advice. It's up to you to take it.

3 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

I am not here to cause arguments. I am here to discuss. I think it's important to understand that right now you searching Youtube is risking getting spoiled. You got spoiled. You bring up addictions. Say you are addicted to drugs. It's bad for you. You don't quit. Then you overdose. There are consequences to risky behavior. That or you quit doing risky behavior. This is KH - not even something as addictive and you can quit searching Youtube( knowing theres leaks and spoilers there.) Come here where we protect you from spoilers if you need to discuss. But really not being able to stop going on youtube isn't a great excuse. I am just trying to give helpful advice. It's up to you to take it.

I know and I thank you for the advice. it's just me personally inside disagreeing with how you said it but again, I am honestly thankful for the advice.

1 minute ago, HarLea Quinn said:

Sorry. I am just a very blunt or straight forward person.

A very rare trait to come by in the world, real and especially on the internet. :], don't be sorry for who you truly are.

2 hours ago, HarLea Quinn said:

Right now, it's best to remain in the dark.  I don't want to be spoiled.

2 hours ago, Jingilator said:

I’d hate to say it, but I’m gonna cave in on Friday because I really want to experience a game like this sooner rather than later, y’know?

I won't disagree since I fully understand but I also understand that it's only like a few more days until the 29th, if you have waited for over a decade like I have then I am sure you can wait a few more days. Again I understand being eager but trust me when I say, on the actual day that it actually, officially releases to the public will make the magic all the more sweeter, know what I mean? :]