Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NihonScribe

Keyblade Graveyard logo revealed in the 2019 Kingdom Hearts III calendar

The official logo for the world "Keyblade Graveyard" was revealed in the 2019 Kingdom Hearts III calendar that was distributed at an exclusive press event in Milan, Italy! Check out the image below, courtesy of @MyriamSephiroth

106292492_KH3KeybladeGraveyardLogo.thumb.jpg.29d164cc36408eef29214e9034c3f6f5.jpg

Take a quick look at the press event here:

What do you think of this new logo? Let us know your thoughts down below!

View full article

It gave me the chills too in BbS, especially because Sora's Keyblade was there. But it didn't have sense because Sora was out of this story back then. Besides, they tried to use for the "D" of "Graveyard", but they didn't realized that the "D" was wrong. 

I like the way it is presented but I prefer the BBS logo in terms of font. Of course we will have to wait for the animated version but the font is so generic somehow and doesn't really suit the state of this world with those simple golden letters. Except for its surroundings, it doesn't really look threatening at all, whereas the other world names blend in with the theme of their world quite nicely.

It's not that important but I just enjoyed how it was set up in BBS with the Kingdom Key and the harsher letters, despite the rest looking very good in this one too.

My thoughts on this is that sora will not use his kingdom key anymore he will leave it in keyblade graveyard and in the next saga he's base keyblade will be master's defender ;)  Do not forget sora will always be the protagonist it is confirmed by Nomura  :D 

Edited by Mariokhfanboy18

Ok... I'm gonna be sincere... I pretty much didn't like this logo... I think it's because of the typography used in this logo. While the overall look it's great... I think the BBS one was MUCH BETTER looking. Other than that it's ok, but I like other logos better.

Thank you for showing this to us, NihonScribe!

Holy heck, I love the logo for the Keyblade Graveyard this time around! It's simple and at the same time it bears an ominous feeling to it. Especially with Sora's Kingdom Key standing front and center among all the other Keyblades. 

That kinda scares me...