Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yuya Sakaki

KH13 Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament interest check

Hey there everyone!

This was attempted quite a while ago and it never came to a conclusion, much like the Judai vs Yugi duel at the end of GX. :P

I really wanted to make one again and hopefully have some success this time xD Ideally, I'd like at least 8 participants in a single elimination/Swiss-style (depending how many people we get). The plan is to use YGOPRo to conduct matches. Click this to learn how download if you haven't already. If for some reason everyone can't get access to this software, we'll just stick to Dueling Book instead. T_T

Rules:

• Only TCG cards are allowed
  • Master Rule 4 (sorry to those of you who haven't played in a while but you'll have to get up to speed with Link Monsters and such)
  • Abide by the December 2018 Forbidden & Limited list found here with some adjustments (No Topologic Gumblar Dragon or Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad)
  • Only one deck per player is to be used. Everyone will be required to submit a decklist to me to verify entry. No changes can be made after submission.
  • No current tier 1 meta decks (Sky Striker, Thunder Dragon, Altergeist), but you can incorporate cards from these archetypes into other decks if you so wish....lol

Obviously, reply down below if you'd be interested. I hope to begin this one week from now assuming I get enough people. I hope you're all as excited as I am for this!:D

Peace!