Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
XTREEMMAK

music Project Kingdom XIII - Now on all major music platforms :)

Hey all,

I want to again take the time to thank this community for allowing me the platform to showcase my work and honestly, a really enjoyable personal project. I've put a lot of heart and soul into this project and I hope the effort has translated to your enjoyment thus far, and that I can hopefully do so again with Part 2 sometime in the future.

That said, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm pleased to announce that Project Kingdom XIII is now available on every major music distribution platform NOW including iTunes, Google Play Music, and Amazon Music. [QUICK LINK]

Of course you can find the complete project for free elsewhere such as Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube, but if you feel like giving a small kickback, it's very much appreciated and helps in developing Part 2 of PKXIII AND more music productions. And of course, if you want to get fancy with your support, I have shirts and other goodies available in my merch store that helps me out a little, and of course, there's always Patreon :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH KINGDOM HEARTS COMMUNITY and I can't wait to express my hype and excitement with you as well for Kingdom Hearts 3!

Best Regards!!

AvailableNow_Part1.thumb.png.f55aeff8df1af5540f39774502e5ec23.png

s_merch_ad_1080.thumb.png.7e29d0b7807e49bfd354788025af86e5.png

Edited by XTREEMMAK