Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Movies798

Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3. XI Days Left (Terra).

Hey everyone! Well another Countdown is here! This time Terra will be taking the eleventh day spot. It's gonna to be very interesting Terra again after the mess Master Xehanort put him through. Will his heart be strong enough to take back his body for good this time? Well we got eleven days to find out! 

Countdown to KH3 No.11 Terra..jpg

Edited by Movies798

I like the idea of Terra being almost stringed like a puppet by light and darkness (if that's what you were going for), being pulled in two directions by what Eraqus and Xehanort have said/done. It's a good drawing ^-^ Especially the eyes, I suck at Nomura-style eyes XD

6 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

So, you're doing artwork until KH3 comes out?

That's the plan. I'm only drawing the main characters from the KH3 Box Art for each day until the release of KH3. Except the release day. The last drawing will be all the main characters symbols and I'll post that on the release day.

5 hours ago, EchoFox23* said:

I like the idea of Terra being almost stringed like a puppet by light and darkness (if that's what you were going for), being pulled in two directions by what Eraqus and Xehanort have said/done. It's a good drawing ^-^ Especially the eyes, I suck at Nomura-style eyes XD

Thanks! Yeah the picture was suppose to represent Terra struggling light and darkness from Birth by Sleep. Eraqus represent the light path while Master Xehanort represent the dark path.