Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm still angry about what they've done to Twilight Town in KH3.

Spoiler

To think they have the nerve to post the screenshot of Sora in Twilight Town knowing full well that it's very deceiving what they're showing. You'd think with Twilight Town being the first world announced and worked on that there would be more too it. What an absolute slap in face to everyone who we're rightly expecting full exploration. I know we've just got to accept it but it's not cool at all. Looking forward to the "KH2 is better than KH3 because of Twilight Town" after it's release. 

IMG_20190119_231257.jpg

We can pretty much explore most of the town, it's just the mansion we don't have access to anymore, right?  Perhaps, the mansion isn't relevant to the story anymore.

Edited by ienzo628

7 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Reveal hidden contents

We can pretty much explore most of the town, it's just the mansion we don't have access to anymore, right?  Perhaps, the mansion isn't relevant to the story anymore.

Spoiler

If nothing else the mansion would be something we go to in CSs, which we know for sure from a number of the trailers. Maybe even some event battles. Just because one route is walled off doesn't mean we don't find another way there :)

29 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:
  Hide contents

If nothing else the mansion would be something we go to in CSs, which we know for sure from a number of the trailers. Maybe even some event battles. Just because one route is walled off doesn't mean we don't find another way there :)

Hopefully, I mean I have heard the Mansion is linked to one of the foretellers from UX and there were some places within the mansion we never actually got the chance to explore like the backyard of the mansion.

12 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

I agree with ya man

11 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:

That’s so cheeky that hahaha

10 hours ago, KingdomHearts3 said:

I don't find anything wrong with it. No problem with me nor a big deal.

10 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

10 hours ago, VENROXAS said:

Well we can't just say that is everything. Im looking forward to see what else is new with it :)

10 hours ago, LunaCatte said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I apologise if I'm ranting about it too much. I guess it's only one world and we have to wait to judge the full final product that I'm sure will be amazing. It just gets to me sometimes when I think about it but I know it's not the worst thing in the world. I need pizza.

1 hour ago, SnowPint7Fourths said:

I apologize if I'm ranting about it too much. I guess it's only one world and we have to wait to judge the full final product that I'm sure will be amazing. It just gets to me sometimes when I think about it but I know it's not the worst thing in the world. I need pizza.

I really hope the leaks aren't much to go off of at this moment.  I hope the patch fixes everything that was leaked.

5 hours ago, SnowPint7Fourths said:

I apologise if I'm ranting about it too much. I guess it's only one world and we have to wait to judge the full final product that I'm sure will be amazing. It just gets to me sometimes when I think about it but I know it's not the worst thing in the world. I need pizza.

Sure. Remember we really know relatively nothing about this title (unless you managed to watched leaks of the game) so don't worry about it until you get the title itself.

2 hours ago, KingdomHearts3 said:

Sure. Remember we really know relatively nothing about this title (unless you managed to watched leaks of the game) so don't worry about it until you get the title itself.

We already know what to be worried over and we're upset about it because we've seen it.

Spoiler

TT is just two rooms, tram common and the woods. That's it.

1 minute ago, 2 quid is good said:

We already know what to be worried over and we're upset about it because we've seen it.

TT spoiler (Hide contents)

We'll have to see the scale of the Disney worlds I reckon to see if we can get this slide. If they are all one huge speck...takle... spectacle? *ahem* then I think all may be forgiven. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Remember the old saying, "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself?"

People complain that the game or certain levels aren't up to their standards or that previous games are better. If you want something done right, design your own game to your own standards since people seem to know better than the designers, engineers and developers of the game.  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but if you want the game designed and created to your standards, I'd lower my standards just a bit because the world isn't a perfect place no matter how hard we try to nitpick and think we can always reinvent the wheel. 

Edited by OhHamburgers!

53 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

TT spoiler (Reveal hidden contents)

We have not seen everything. We cannot come to conclusions either because of pictures. 

32 minutes ago, OhHamburgers! said:

Remember the old saying, "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself?"

People complain that the game or certain levels aren't up to their standards or that previous games are better. If you want something done right, design your own game to your own standards since people seem to know better than the designers, engineers and developers of the game.  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but if you want the game designed and created to your standards, I'd lower my standards just a bit because the world isn't a perfect place no matter how hard we try to nitpick and think we can always reinvent the wheel. 

This is a very nice reminder for everyone of us.

2 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

TT spoiler (Reveal hidden contents)

Spoiler

Dang, I heard it was smaller than expected but I was not expecting it to be that small. Yeah, that's quite disappointing.

2 hours ago, OhHamburgers! said:

I really don't like that arguement. I am well aware that the game is not gonna match everything I wanted since it was announced and I knew that for a long time, but at the same time I can still criticize it. I really don't have the resources to make my own game, much less a Kingdom Hearts game. And yes I might feel differently once I play the game but there are little bits and pieces that I want to get off my chest so I can get over them once I play the game. I'm mostly trying to stay neutral so I can be fair to the game while also at the same time be aware of it's problems.

Some of you guys really depend way too much on these leakers. Stay calm. Wait for the game to come out. Play it, than you can judge it all you want.