Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 Competition: Contribute to our new wiki to win a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts III!

KH13's Kingdom Hearts Datascape – a collaborative database of Kingdom Hearts media, information, and guides

We're happy to announce the launch of the Kingdom Hearts Datascape, a collaborative wiki-style database of Kingdom Hearts media, information and guides. We're adding to the collection of great Kingdom Hearts content available online (including both the Kingdom Hearts Wiki and the KHUX Wiki – by providing a whole new thing, with a big focus on media and community. All KH13 members are able to contribute to the Datascape – add and edit pages.

The Datascape will make use of KH13's extensive gallery, video archive, and forums to provide extra content on each wiki page. As pages get filled out, other pages will automatically be updated with information. For example, by creating a character page and selecting Kingdom Hearts III as the game that the character appears in, the character will automatically appear on the Kingdom Hearts III page.

We have also set up a forum here where people can plan and discuss contributing to the Datascape, creating and managing new projects, and keep up with our progress. In particular, check out this FAQ for how to contribute:

<3 <3 <3

image.png

So how do I enter the competition?

Entering the competition is easy! Simply start contributing to the Datascape, in particular, to any of the databases below the "Wikis" section. This includes Abilities, Characters, Commands, Games, Guides, Keyblades, Weapons & Worlds – as well as any future databases that are created.

The more you contribute, the more likely you are to win.

How is the winner selected?

7 days from now (on January 27, 4pm GMT) we will put all Datascape pages into a random draw, and one random page will be selected. The person who has made the most contributions to this page will be declared as the winner – so it pays to create & contribute to as many pages as possible!

Prize details

If you're the winner and you live in North America, you have the option of choosing between a Kingdom Hearts III pre-order (on PS4 or Xbox One, your choice), or if you've already pre-ordered the game, you can receive US$60 as a PayPal transfer.

If you're the winner and you live outside of North America, you'll receive US$60 as a PayPal transfer to go towards your Kingdom Hearts III pre-order.

<3  <3  <3 

And that's everything. If you have any questions, please ask below. Good luck!

View full article

On 1/21/2019 at 6:42 AM, ocean's rage said:

well what sort of structure do you guys wanna do? also i cant find any option for editing 

I've just fixed a problem where some pages weren't able to be edited. Sorry about that. Please tell me if you run into any other problems.

For the structure, simply fill out all of the available fields, and copy the general structure of other pages. If you want to introduce new areas then that's okay too, just make sure to say what you're doing on the appropriate project topic.

4 hours ago, DChiuch said:

I've just fixed a problem where some pages weren't able to be edited. Sorry about that. Please tell me if you run into any other problems.

For the structure, simply fill out all of the available fields, and copy the general structure of other pages. If you want to introduce new areas then that's okay too, just make sure to say what you're doing on the appropriate project topic.

thank you

Here are the databases and record counts so far:

Abilities: 8
Characters: 35
Games: 22
Guides: 10
Keyblades: 15
Lore: 4
Songs: 16
Soundtracks: 6
Weapons: 5
Worlds: 28

So, 149 pages so far. I'm going to put the 1-149 into a random generator and see which page comes out, to determine the winner.