Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

On 1/20/2019 at 3:44 PM, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Saw legit leaked photos and videos on story elements. It's no longer just the opening and gameplay snippets. I think it's about time to for people who don't want to be spoiled to avoid and mute things like this or leave in general.

I think it's time that I start reporting them.  I've seen some of them on Youtube, well what looks to be them.  I don't want to get spoiled.

2 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

AlarmedAnguishedKiskadee-mobile.jpg

O.o

Surprised this post is still standing

I think with twitter the main thing is to avoid looking at tweet replies. I unfortunately got spoiled on something I would consider to be fairly major

7 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

O.o

Surprised this post is still standing

I think with twitter the main thing is to avoid looking at tweet replies. I unfortunately got spoiled on something I would consider to be fairly major

I think I came across some leaks.  Should I report them to Youtube?

7 hours ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Oh yeah, I keep getting HUGE SPOILERS IN MY YOUTUBE RECCOMENDED FEED!!

AND AS A PERSON WHO HAS A VERY, VERY HUGE WEAKNESS FOR SPOILERS THIS IS MAKING THINGS SO DIFFICULT!!! T^T

I dont mind being spoiled on tv shows, movies, or even books because it just hypes me up more to see everything in context and even while I'm watching the thing I get so excited when the part I know is coming up is about to happen. I am the type of person who looks up the full synopsis of almost all movies before i go see them. (Mostly as a way to make sure I'm not wasting my money and time on a movie i wont end up liking)

But yeah, I love spoilers when I choose to seek them out.

With that in mind can you see why this is so freaking hard?! The titles of these things are even spoilers and I am so SOOOOOO tempted!!! And when i see them, I just wants to know and click SO baaaaaad!!!

Even spoilers loving me though has things I want to see for the first time in game but OH MAN are these leaks just everywhere now and it is wearing me down!!!

T^T

I get what you mean. I normally welcome spoilers on Youtube when it comes to movies and TV shows. So I click them without a second thought. But with this? No, I've waited too long to not experience it for myself. But it is very tempting. I'm pretty much not even watching Youtube right now, because I don't trust myself XD

As Lord Revan has said, possibly stolen copies, but it's also not uncommon for games to break street date due to early shipments (even this early). For example when Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII was releasing, I got my copy almost a full week before release with standard shipping (free) selected. Human error is a thing as well.

As for the End spoilers, I was really sad to have opened my YouTube today and seen a big "THE END" Video in my recommended, and since I was on mobile my tapping the tiny little dots wound up causing the video to play. I don't think I've exited a video so fast in my life.

I’m basically just sticking to my subscriptions on YouTube and ignoring anything else. There is a Chrome extension that @Zeldablade7 linked to earlier, and I would not be surprised if there is one for Firefox too, that hides recommended videos and would be worth giving a try for anyone that doesn’t want to see the spoilers. It’s dangerous to go alone, after all.

12 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

I’m basically just sticking to my subscriptions on YouTube and ignoring anything else. There is a Chrome extension that @Zeldablade7 linked to earlier, and I would not be surprised if there is one for Firefox too, that hides recommended videos and would be worth giving a try for anyone that doesn’t want to see the spoilers. It’s dangerous to go alone, after all.

That's good.  I hope these leaks end soon.

These leaks are most likely not going to end until the 25th or 29th. After that it's free game for everyone. If you want to avoid the leaks, do things like using the extension Zeldablade mentioned until the game comes out and you've played it yourself. It works like a charm. I am one of those people that caved into watching them and I'm not going to outright specify plot points or anything like that. Yes, I still do plan on supporting SE by buying the game itself when it comes out. From what I've experienced, anyone sharing these leaks via youtube seem to be very persistent on getting the information out even after Disney takes them down and will create multiple accounts just to do it. Some and not all of them do it because they want to rile up people even more. Both those who've leaked it and those who do not want to see the leaks have been insulting and bickering at each other back and forth and people on both sides have been getting really out of hand. Giving someone a legit death threat is not okay and I don't advocate doing it. Whether or not you seek out these leaks, at least do it peacefully.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Also another way you can avoid leaks on youtube to kinda get passed the algorithm you have to pause your watch history. Therefore it can't really recommend kh stuff. It's worked for a buddy of mine and tbh I just stopped looking up kingdom hearts videos all together. The only thing I may get is that TheGamersJoint uploaded a video and thats only cause im subbed to him. The last trailer I watched was the TGS trailer and I haven't seen anything KH3 related on my recommended since. it worked for me and I hope it does for you

Youtube has been recommending me a lot of spoiler vids. The thumbnails and titles of the vids didn't spoil anything luckily. No crap like (INSERT CHARACTER HERE) DIES!!
I installed a video blocker expansion for Chrome just to be safe.

On 1/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, TakenKing said:

Alright guys, can’t stress it enough that the leaks for KH3 are here and are all over the place. A friend of mine shared a tweet with me by @KHWikiFr. I’ll post a pic of the tweet below but you guys please please please be careful out there if you want to avoid leaks. I’m not too sure of the legitimacy, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. 6A4FF88C-65F9-44A4-954F-37CD01CAAD46.thumb.png.c67d618489900a40ddcb033a44c1829d.png

The names are correct. Disney has nuked a few of them, though