Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
faemarch

KHUX [1-21-2019] Maintenance, Guilt Campaign, VIP, Avatar Boards, Raid Event, Supernova - KH3 Starlight Deal, Daily 7* Tier 8 Deal

Heads-up: system maintenance is set for January 24th at 1:00 AM PT to 6:30 AM PT (UTC: 9:00 to 14:30). 

The Guilt Bonus Campaign is in effect until February 28th at 23:59 PT, during which medal synthesis EXP is also doubled and Munny cost is halved.

Moving on to this week's VIP, VIP offers: the Strawberry Shortcake: Chapeau accessory (Skill Perk +9) and a bonus 1400 Jewels; a Gold Ticket, seven Brooms, seven Mirrors, and six Gems (two of each P/S/M type), on top of access to the ongoing VIP Draw function.

Until February 4th at 23:59 PT, the Shishimai (M) and Hibakama (F) boards are open for 2500 Jewels each:

Shishimai (M) Hibakama (F)
Shishimai 
Shishimai: Headdress (Skill Perk +3) 
Shishimai: Cape 
Shishimai: Gloves 
Title: Conqueror 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1

Hibakama 
Hibakama: Headpiece (Skill Perk +3) 
Title: Swordsman 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 

Rewards included in both boards
ATK B VIII Max & GA 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B VII Max & Lux+ (6★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost VI (6★ Scrooge) 
Magic Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 1 
6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
5★ Magic Broom x 3

This time, the Raid Event runs until January 31st at 23:59 PT. Defeat the new Demon Tide raid boss for rewards such as Broom, Mirror, Chip, and Dale medals! On weekdays, the raid event will be available during:

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 2:59 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 8:59 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 2:59 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 8:59 p.m.

10:00 to 10:59

16:00 to 16:59

22:00 to 22:59

4:00 to 4:59

On Saturday and Sunday, the raid event will be available all day and the above time periods will become Bonus Hours (LUX+, raid LV+2).

Lastly, the Supernova - KH3 Starlight Deals return until January 27th at 23:59 PT:

Standard Draw VIP Draw

No guarantee for Supernova - KH3 Starlight. 7★ Prime - Chernabog guaranteed in 5 pulls.

Supernova - KH3 Starlight guaranteed in 10 pulls.
・One Trait Medal #66 per draw! 
・One 6★ Prime - Chernabog per draw. 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!
・3 Magic Mirrors

・One Trait Medal #66 per draw! 
・One 7★ Tier 7 Medal OR Supernova - KH3 Starlight per draw! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・5 Magic Mirrors

- Nearly doubles the chance of drawing 
Supernova - KH3 Starlight compared to Standard!

The 7* medals pulled from this deal will arrive with one of the following skills maxed:

・Attack Boost VI Max 
   ・Defense Boost I Max   
   ・Defense Boost II Max   
   ・Defense Boost III Max   
   ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
   ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
   ・Triple Threat II

Medal Attribute Guilt Tier SP Cost Ability Max Multiplier
7* Supernova - KH3 Starlight Upright/Power 8 6 SP [AoE] Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U Atk+15, Atk+8, P Atk +12, Guilt +140%; ↓ targets' U def-7, Def-8, P Def-12. SP +3. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. Count ±0. x31.48~47.39

Supernova: AoE, x80 multiplier, activates before Slot 6 when defending in PvP mode.

Medal Attribute Guilt Tier SP Cost Ability Max Multiplier
7* Prime - Chernabog Reverse/Power 5 5 SP [AoE] Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↑ R Atk +3, P Atk+7, Guilt +120%; ↓ targets' U & R Def -4, Def & P Def -7. Damage+: Higher slot number. Next Medal turns Power. x22.40~25.97
6* Prime - Chernabog Reverse/Power 5 5 SP [AoE] Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↑ P Atk+7, Guilt +100%; ↓ targets' U & R Def -4, Def & P def -7. Damage+: Higher slot number. Next Medal turns Power. x9.50~13.07

[January 22nd PT]

Until January 24th at 23:59 PT, the Daily 7* Tier 8 Deal is open! This deal can be pulled from once a day at a cost of 3000 Jewels for a 7* Tier 8 medal and three Mirrors.

Images from this update can be viewed below. Hang tight for KH3!

Edited by faemarch

39 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Is that true?

I hope so, the KH3 Starlight medal is not as good as the new BBS medals and I'm quite sure that with the KH3 release we'll have more powerfull medals to spend jewels on

11 hours ago, MidoriYasha said:

I hope so, the KH3 Starlight medal is not as good as the new BBS medals and I'm quite sure that with the KH3 release we'll have more powerfull medals to spend jewels on

11 hours ago, MidoriYasha said:

I hope so, the KH3 Starlight medal is not as good as the new BBS medals and I'm quite sure that with the KH3 release we'll have more powerful medals to spend jewels on.

I hope you're right.  I hope we at least get a better chance of getting the medals like the BBS medals instead of having to draw like fifteen times and still not getting the medals.

Just to clear things up: the tweet was wrong and there is no 0 AP campaign.

That being said, the guilt campaign is nice to see. A storage sale would be even nicer.

Anyway, it's a new raid this week, but the format is the same as always. The avatar boards are nice, and slightly better than last week's boards (everyone has Second Chance at this point but fewer people have Def Boost 6). The skill perk is much worse, though. Hmm...

And this looks like the last of the returning Supernova banners (aside from the odd ones like Kairi, Xion, Elsa, and the Wayfinder Trio), once again with a VIP-only mercy. Definitely pass on this one.

29 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I hope we get more story updates before KH3 comes out.

Same here, though unfortunately the stream from last September pretty much said that NA isn't prioritizing bringing global's story up to speed with JP, so I'm really only expecting new stuff to come from JP if a story update happens.

Fingers are still crossed for something good though haha

17 minutes ago, faemarch said:

Same here, though unfortunately the stream from last September pretty much said that NA isn't prioritizing bringing global's story up to speed with JP, so I'm really only expecting new stuff to come from JP if a story update happens.

Fingers are still crossed for something good though haha

Square Enix sure loves stonewalling us. 

6 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Square Enix sure loves stonewalling us. 

Oh, but it's fine because "it's not important to KH3". Even though 300 player names will be involved somehow. And Chirithy will show up. But yeah, "not important".

36 minutes ago, hawk222 said:

Oh, but it's fine because "it's not important to KH3". Even though 300 player names will be involved somehow. And Chirithy will show up. But yeah, "not important".

I just wish Square Enix would involve us more story wise.

20 minutes ago, The Unversed said:

Just gonna sit here with me Js until KH3 releases. They should give us some awesome stuff for next week, since it's the game's release, ya know? :P  

I hope so too.  I hope we at least get some good deal before KH3.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, ienzo628 said:

I hope so too.  I hope we at least get some good deal before KH3.

Same, it seems like things are getting better with these latest updates for the release of KH3. But what I'm mainly hoping for are... some free Js!  

9 hours ago, The Unversed said:

Same, it seems like things are getting better with these latest updates for the release of KH3. But what I'm mainly hoping for are... some free Js!  

Like a 10K free jewels?