Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Kingdom Hearts on Ice?

You know the show Disney on Ice?Well,wouldn't be cool if someone would make Kingdom Hearts on Ice?This is just a thought but I belive it would be kind of cool.It would probably be only showned in Japan.But what the heck.It would still be cool.

(This was ment to be in the KH General section!I posted it in the wrong place by mistake!If a mod could please move this into the right section,please do so.So sorry for the mistake.)

Well, in my own opinion I really don't see how it would work out. I mean, Squaee Enix would need a lot of money for that to happen. But meh, I guess it would be cool.

^ Not really sure that'd be as much of a problem.

I think the biggest problem is that it's a sort of long story to tell by skating. :c I mean, a half hour at the very least of non-stop skating? That could ordinarily be done, but doing spins & jumps, ect.? Yeah, right.

Yeah, but I don't want to see someone dressing as KH characters and skating around trying to defeat heartless. It would most likely turn into a musical than a play.

Lol just thinking about this is making me laugh. I'm just imagining a bunch of bad kh cosplays singing stupid songs while fighting heartless. Plus, how would this work? Sora's shoes would never be able to be replicated as ice skates, his shoes are too big. I can hardly imagine balancing wearing them while walking, now ice skating? Thats a challenge. Also the hair would be a problem. I don't think most of the kh character's hair would survive ice skating in real life. Not musical fancy ice skating. I like the originality of this idea, but unfortunately I do not see this working out. However, it would be great if someone did it as a joke and put it on youtube. Lol :)

No, just no, please oh please no, just no no no, if something gets put on ice like that, it just makes it bad, really bad, really really bad. That's my opinion at least.

That would be very interesting, and heck. I'd probably fly all the way over to japan to see itxD although, I don't think it would happen...Disney really doesn't seem to care about kh very much. But the idea is still cool:3