Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

GIGANTIC PLOT SPOILERS CONFIRMED TRUE (not in thread)

I've seen it (Parts at least. I'm sorry obi wan/oniichan I have failed you. ) and......

I'm happy, tbh. From what I have seen, it's everything I could of wanted. Of course, that might change when I play the game myself.  I also accidentally saw some things that i'm pretending i didn't see. Rip

Right now i'm mostly just like this: 

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

especially all of you including me who watched it xD

I still haven't seen the entire ending. Just the shipping stuff that is going to divide people beyond all repair. I stopped myself from spoiling myself too much. Plus, the full ending still isn't there, so i'm going to hold off on forming a final opinion until I play through the whole game. :)

Edited by Kittenz
I meme too hard. Collapsed the memes to be less annoying :')

7 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Just the shipping stuff that is going to divide people beyond all repair

Did someone say shipping? :3

I'm holding off on spoilers but consider my curiosity even more piqued than before and I can’t wait until I get to see the end for myself.

6 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

Did someone say shipping? :3

I'm holding off on spoilers but consider my curiosity even more piqued than before and I can’t wait until I get to see the end for myself.

Depending on what you ships you ship you'll either be really happy or really mad lol. Tumblr is going to be a rage-filled mess, that's for sure xD

4 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Depending on what you ships you ship you'll either be really happy or really mad lol. Tumblr is going to be a rage-filled mess, that's for sure xD

I’m not someone who gets mad about what ships win the canon war, thankfully. But I def have my ships of preference I cannot lie about that. Come on 2-4 days!

43 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Nomura did say the ending would be hard to accept didn't he? But wow, if there is shipping in the ending besides the obvious Sora/Kairi one I'm ready. I'm betting it's Zexion and Lexaeus finally coming out of the closet, eh? XD

1 hour ago, Kittenz said:

Darn you Kittenz, THIS is the thing that's going to break me and make me spoil myself. Not the ending. Not the final boss. Not Scala al Calum. The ship wars will break me haha

I'm trying to rack my brain now. Once we all put our own personal desires out of the way, the only canon romantic-ish relationship is Sora & Kairi. As long as that stays in tact (and based off trailers, it seems to be) I don't know why the fanbase would blow up. I don't think Nomura, Square, or Disney really have the balls to break up the Sora-Kairi relationship, so it can't be that. Unless it's a same sex relationship, but even then I can't see the community fighting over that. I'm so confused lol

The shipping wars, more powerful than any Keyblade War.

5 minutes ago, Green Sparrow said:

I'm trying to rack my brain now. Once we all put our own personal desires out of the way, the only canon romantic-ish relationship is Sora & Kairi. As long as that stays in tact (and based off trailers, it seems to be)

Does it tho? As weird as it may be we see Kairi with Lea in the trailers more often than we see her with Sora..... ?

(I’m totally not trying to Master Xehanort this post to bring about Shipdom Hearts ?)

Mmmm I'm not much of a shipper either way, but I respect everyone's ships (Sokai, whatever Riku and Sora are called, I would be OK of either or both if it makes the characters happy). If they are about the same age and respect each other I'm OK. I'm sorta neutral over the whole thing. I can under each sides point of view. But I honestly don't see a lot of ship fighting from the fandom? Other than people finding Riku and Sora's overall relationship stronger than Sora and Kairi. But that's mostly due to screen time.

But naw gonna stay out of this one cause I'm Team Switzerland and ship wars are tiresome. -.-

18 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:

But naw gonna stay out of this one cause I'm Team Switzerland and ship wars are tiresome. -.-

That’s why I don’t let things bother me. If a pairing I like is canon, I’m happy, if it’s not I’m happy for whoever’s is :) life’s too short to worry about pairings other people like.

I’m definitely curious about it but im holding firm to my avoiding spoilers as best as being a mod here will let me (you guys are pretty awesome with not actually leaking stuff in a way that violates the spoiler policy, that I’ve been able to see so far, keep it up ❤️)

29 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:

Mmmm I'm not much of a shipper either way, but I respect everyone's ships (Sokai, whatever Riku and Sora are called, I would be OK of either or both if it makes the characters happy). If they are about the same age and respect each other I'm OK. I'm sorta neutral over the whole thing. I can under each sides point of view. But I honestly don't see a lot of ship fighting from the fandom? Other than people finding Riku and Sora's overall relationship stronger than Sora and Kairi. But that's mostly due to screen time.

Curseyouquota

Yeah, it's not really a thing on here anymore, but surf the tags on Tumblr(I go there to reblog the fanart), and it's easy to find people fighting over Namine/Roxas, Xion/Roxas, Axel/Roxas and SoKai vs SoRiku, to name some. Recently, a big Anti-Xion post blew up because the person put 300 tags (basically tagging everything) in the post. Tbh, I'm actually pretty scared for the fanbase right now. Not that I hate it, i just think it would have been better for everyone if they didn't do the thing they have done and kept everyone as just friends. x.x

Edited by Kittenz
Vaguer wording

6 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Curseyouquota

Yeah, it's not really a thing on here anymore, but surf the tags on Tumblr(I go there to reblog the fanart), and it's easy to find people fighting over Namine/Roxas, Xion/Roxas, Axel/Roxas and SoKai vs SoRiku, to name some. Recently, a big Anti-Xion post blew up because the person put 300 tags (basically tagging everything) in the post. Tbh, I'm actually pretty scared for the fanbase right now. Not that I hate it, i just think it would have been better for everyone if they didn't do the thing they have done and kept everyone as just friends. 

-eyes post suspiciously- ????

Either way things will work out in the end I’m sure. I know people can overreact but I have a bit more faith in the fandom overall, and Tumblr isn’t all of us. It’s definitely the more volatile side tho at times lol

15 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

Either way things will work out in the end I’m sure. I know people can overreact but I have a bit more faith in the fandom overall, and Tumblr isn’t all of us. It’s definitely the more volatile side tho at times lol

lol. I'm really trying to not actually say anything while I vent my feelings of what I did see. Or at least put it in spoilers. Feels a bit like this xD                         

I honestly kinda hate myself for looking, though. I need more self-control in this wait x.x

Yeah, I should have more faith.  Tumblr is really the worst side of the fandom, and even then it doesn't get too bad, so I shouldn't worry so much! :)

Edited by Kittenz

4 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

lol. I'm really trying to not actually say anything while I vent my feelings of what I did see. Or at least put it in spoilers. Feels a bit like this xD                         

I honestly kinda hate myself for looking, though. I need more self-control in this wait x.x

Yeah, I should have more faith.  Tumblr is really the worst side of the fandom, and even then it doesn't get too bad, so I shouldn't worry so much! :)

Oh don’t worry, I’m just curious is all ;D plus we still don’t have the full story as was mentioned previously so things might turn out better or worse depending on how you feel about everything come the epilogue :)

and nope, the KH fandom has been pretty kind for the most part throughout the years. Every fandom has drama, but I think this one handles it well. Even back with the initial leaks that happened, the fandom was pretty quick to lock stuff down.

1 hour ago, LunaCatte said:

While there might be a bit of drama at first, I agree that it probably won't be that drastic. I'm not shipping anyone in KH since it's about friendship for me primarily, but if I know one thing for sure, it's that the canon has hardly ever stopped those die-hard shippers from defending their OTP to the death. They might be a little upset at first if there's something but will probably go back to business afterward.

On 1/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, SkyEmerald said:

Yeah, felt the writing was lacking, but I still enjoyed it (though I would say that a sizable number will feel very disappointed). Though that ending, hmph. I honestly can't wait for what comes next.

Wasn't there a secret ending that still hasn't been released yet until the Day Patch comes upon the game's release?

5 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Wasn't there a secret ending that still hasn't been released yet until the Day Patch comes upon the game's release?

The epilogue and secret ending are being released as a patch a day after the release. Japan will be getting it anytime now, and the rest of the world will get it on either the 30th or the 31st.

2 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

The epilogue and secret ending are being released as a patch a day after the release. Japan will be getting it anytime now, and the rest of the world will get it on either the 30th or the 31st.

I just hope they aren't spoiled by some leaker.

9 hours ago, Kittenz said:

Yeah, it's not really a thing on here anymore, but surf the tags on Tumblr(I go there to reblog the fanart), and it's easy to find people fighting over Namine/Roxas, Xion/Roxas, Axel/Roxas and SoKai vs SoRiku, to name some. Recently, a big Anti-Xion post blew up because the person put 300 tags (basically tagging everything) in the post. Tbh, I'm actually pretty scared for the fanbase right now. Not that I hate it, i just think it would have been better for everyone if they didn't do the thing they have done and kept everyone as just friends. x.x

Kittenz...

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
Image result for shaking head gif
Note: I'm jokingly saying "shut up"

The 29th can't get here soon enough lol

I'm honestly more "what" and ranty about other things than shipping to be honest. But I'm gonna have to wait. 

Fair warning, the Japanese epilogue has been uploaded.

Spoiler

I can't really say much cause I don't understand Japanese but I found it kinda lackluster. I don't want to give too many details though so I'll stop talking.

On 1/26/2019 at 3:35 AM, Tyranto Rex said:

I'm honestly more "what" and ranty about other things than shipping to be honest. But I'm gonna have to wait. 

Fair warning, the Japanese epilogue has been uploaded.

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

I can't really say much cause I don't understand Japanese but I found it kinda lackluster. I don't want to give too many details though so I'll stop talking.

Even if the epilogue disappointed you, you can still look forward to the secret ending.