Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xionskeyblade

Official Kingdom Hearts III video showcasing Mount Olympus and a new orchestral arrangement of 'Go For It'

Kingdom Hearts III is releasing in eight days and the feeling is still unreal! With the game's release coming up close, the Kingdom Hearts III twitter released a short video showcasing the world Mount OlympusThe beginning of the video has a brief moment of new footage, showing Sora jumping onto what looks like a rail of thunder inside a cloud tunnel, which looks similar to flowmotion from Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. The music playing throughout the video seems to be a new arrangement of Olympus Coliseum's battle theme, Go For It. See the video below!

View full article

I’m surprised a KH3 soundtrack hasn’t been announced yet. Are they going to pull a BBS and wait for KHUX to “finish” before they do so? That’d be really weird for such a major release like this.

7 minutes ago, Iamkingdomhearts1000 said:

Is there a safe YouTube Link for this with no Spoilers?

As far as I could find, unfortunately no. Their twitter account did post a new video today featuring Monsters Inc., but I don’t know why they took the Olympus Coliseum one down with no other way to view it.