Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Is Anyone Else Freaking Out Too?!

Is anyone else out there just kind of freaking out a little bit that KINGDOM HEARTS 3 is actually going to be out in less than a FREAKING WEEK?!

This thing that we've all waited for for so long, some of us the majority of our lives, til the point where it just felt like it was gonna be that way forever is actually gonna be in our hands! It just doesnt feel real. It's so weird to think that in a few weeks, it'll finally be the culmination of everything we've been loving and obsessing and theorizing and talking about for such a long time. How it'll be over.

It feels so bittersweet. I know I should just be so so so HAPPY but I'm a little sad too. It feels like this was lightning in a bottle, like this whole experience isnt going to happen again, that it cant happen again.

And while I know the series will go on, that it has a future, everything going forward is gonna be different.

All the KH games were over so many generations of game systems and consoles that to look at all the previous games is like looking at a time so long ago different.

And I guess that's why it feels so bittersweet for me. I've grown up with this game and series, and with 3 finally coming out it feels like the final book end of me growing up. And every new game after will be me enjoying it as an adult.

I'm just kinda sad, and I dont want to be. It's taken so long to get here and now it just feels like it's rushing right to the finishline and...I dont know...I thought I'd be bouncing off the walls.

I know that was rambly and sentimental but idk, is anyone else feeling this way?

2 hours ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Is anyone else out there just kind of freaking out a little bit that KINGDOM HEARTS 3 is actually going to be out in less than a FREAKING WEEK?!

This thing that we've all waited for for so long, some of us the majority of our lives, til the point where it just felt like it was gonna be that way forever is actually gonna be in our hands! It just doesnt feel real. It's so weird to think that in a few weeks, it'll finally be the culmination of everything we've been loving and obsessing and theorizing and talking about for such a long time. How it'll be over.

It feels so bittersweet. I know I should just be so so so HAPPY but I'm a little sad too. It feels like this was lightning in a bottle, like this whole experience isnt going to happen again, that it cant happen again.

And while I know the series will go on, that it has a future, everything going forward is gonna be different.

All the KH games were over so many generations of game systems and consoles that to look at all the previous games is like looking at a time so long ago different.

And I guess that's why it feels so bittersweet for me. I've grown up with this game and series, and with 3 finally coming out it feels like the final book end of me growing up. And every new game after will be me enjoying it as an adult.

I'm just kinda sad, and I dont want to be. It's taken so long to get here and now it just feels like it's rushing right to the finishline and...I dont know...I thought I'd be bouncing off the walls.

I know that was rambly and sentimental but idk, is anyone else feeling this way?

I know exactly what you mean my dude. I've been waiting for this game for so long and every new game that was announced I always thought it was kingdom hearts 3. Just to be like oh ok new installment, new installment, new installment. There were points in time that I was beginning to waver that this game was ever going to come out and then 2013 happened and I saw in development and nearly shat myself from excitement. This game that we've been waiting for for years is finally here and just a week away from being in our hands and in our consoles. I keep having this unshakeable feeling that something is going to happen to where im not going to be able to play this game and my feelings are going to be so very hurt. But yeah man im trying to keep myself from freaking out in excitement. I honestly think I may just cry tears of joy when I finally do get it lol. 

4 hours ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

This is just what I've been feeling too.

Even though we'll finally get the game we've been waiting for, getting off the hype train will be sad. No more announcements to watch, no more lore theories (well, maybe some for KH4), no more obsessing over tiny details and discussing them here or elsewhere.

I think this will feel even worse once we finish the game. It'll be like "well, that's it".

I'm freaking out a bit as well. This Saga has been such a roller coaster ride in the making, and we've finally reached the finale. I guess it is kind of a bittersweet feeling, seeing this chapter come to a close, but honestly I'm way more excited for what future entries of the series are going to include and reveal. It seems like a lot of people are viewing KH3 as the end of the series, and I'm just not really able to view it that way because Nomura has said several times that KH3 is not the end, just the conclusion of the series' first major Saga. 

So all in all, I'm freaking out a bit and I'm a little sad, but mainly I'm excited to see how this whole chapter will end and what they're going to do to set up the next chapter in Sora's story.

I'll probably be freaking out the most when the game is in my hands. I won't believe it. It is kinda sad to get off the hype train, because although the wait has been so long, it's also been really fun. Seeing everyone's theories and reactions. Wondering how characters are going to return and what they'll do once they are back and if they'll even be the same characters they were before. Wondering how the heroes will all interact and react when they meet each other. There is so much I want to see and fantasize about, and when KHIII comes it'll be over. It will be sad to see this portion of Kingdom Hearts end, because until we get news on KH4 or whatever comes next, the KH hype will certainly deflate by the end of 2019. As said above it's bittersweet. We can only hope the next saga generates as much buzz as this crazy Xehanort saga did.

It still feels like a dream that it's happening XD I'm scared of what will happen with the game but I feel like it's going to be at least a fun game to play. Especially with the Disney worlds and some of the gameplay it'll be a lot of fun. I cannot wait for my heartstrings to be yanked out hopefully XD Just seeing some of the commercials makes them tug a bit. Although I have to wait a bit for my game to come in, I'm still stoked as hecks for it ^-^

I am not going to believe this is reality until I boot up the game at midnight a little over 6 days from now and finally get to play this beautiful thing for myself.

I have had so many good memories from this series. It's made me happy and sad, furious and confused, I've cried more times to it than I care to admit (358 especially) and made me care about characters far more than any game ever has.

I think of this as not the end, but another adventure on the horizon to take me down a wonderful trip of many emotions and to finally get some resolution after the last 13+ years since Kingdom Hearts II. I've made so many friends in so many different places thanks to this series. One of my fondest is still playing Kingdom Hearts II on a Japanese Playstation 2 with my host student on an exchange trip right after it came out and absolutely falling in love with Roxas and the new gameplay elements, even if I couldn't understand a word that was spoken at the time for the most part.

This series has become a part of my daily life. There is not a day where I don't talk about KH. I know this isn't the overall end, but it does gives a feeling of bittersweet endings, it is still the end of a major saga and everything forward won't be the same so... yeah...

When I get the game I will listen to Dearly Beloved non-stop and cry for an hour or so and then I will start playing... while crying a bit more...

I love this series so much :D

It's weird, because I'm like super excited that its here within a week. Yet at the same time I think I'm more likely to be freaking out the day before release until probably day 2, when I feel its finally gonna hit me that "yes in fact I do have this game".

I have a lot of different emotions. I'm very excited because I've waited years and now the wait is almost to an end. But also sad because this is the final game of the saga. And also angry because of the leaks and stuff online. I'm constantly on my toes because I'm scared I'm gonna spoil myself. Which ALMOST happened thanks to youtube's reccomendations. (thanks youtube)
I don't care what all these leakers say about the game. And I think other people should do the same. Wait until you play the game yourself before you form an opinion. Everyone has a different taste and just because some leakers say something doesn't mean you think the same about it.

RIP my social life when the game finally comes out.

6 hours ago, Aile said:

I have a lot of different emotions. I'm very excited because I've waited years and now the wait is almost to an end. But also sad because this is the final game of the saga. And also angry because of the leaks and stuff online. I'm constantly on my toes because I'm scared I'm gonna spoil myself. Which ALMOST happened thanks to youtube's reccomendations. (thanks youtube)
I don't care what all these leakers say about the game. And I think other people should do the same. Wait until you play the game yourself before you form an opinion. Everyone has a different taste and just because some leakers say something doesn't mean you think the same about it.

RIP my social life when the game finally comes out.

Seeing everything in context of everything else that happens is what really brings the whole thing together for me more than any spoiler.

How surreal is it that in less than a week we'll all forever finally be able to say, "Remember before, when we were waiting for KH3 to come out..."?

I cant wait to go to one of the KH orchestra concerts this year! It'll be the first one where everyone will be talking about KH3 and it'll be so awesome to talk in person with other people about it. ^-^