Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Movies798

Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3. VII Days Left (Kairi). Only seven days to go!

Morning everyone! I hope everyone is excited because we now have one more week until Kingdom Hearts 3 is release worldwide! So since we only have seven days left I decided to draw Kairi for this Countdown! Kairi makes the most sense to take the seventh spot in the countdown. The reasons why is because she's one of the Seven Princess of Heart appearing Kingdom Hearts 3. To me this is actually one of my favorite drawings I made so far and I'm very proud of it! I'm so glad that Kairi is finally gonna to have a more active role instead of being on the sidelines. The girl needs some character development after all! Lol! I can't wait to see her to become an official Keyblade Wielder like Sora and Riku, and see her fighting style. Only seven days to go until Kingdom Hearts 3 is release!

Countdown to KH3 No.7 Kairi.jpg

Edited by Movies798

Kairi is one of the characters I am most excited for for Kingdom Hearts 3. I have always been a fan of hers despite her neglect and not being front and center in the action. This game will be a good chance for her to flex her muscles, whip out her Keyblade and slay some Heartless. Soon Xehanort will know that it was not Sora or Riku he should have feared but Kairi! Then Sora will finally have the honor of sharing that Paopu Fruit with her.

7 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Kairi is one of the characters I am most excited for for Kingdom Hearts 3. I have always been a fan of hers despite her neglect and not being front and center in the action. This game will be a good chance for her to flex her muscles, whip out her Keyblade and slay some Heartless. Soon Xehanort will know that it was not Sora or Riku he should have feared but Kairi! Then Sora will finally have the honor of sharing that Paopu Fruit with her.

Agree. That's why I draw Sora's head in the Paopu Fruit because I hope those two share it in KH3. Lol.