Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LunaCatte

Project: Lore

Link: https://www.kh13.com/wiki/lore/

Current project leader: @LunaCatte

Open / Locked status: All areas can be contributed to by KH13 members and staff members. 

Fields: The following fields shall be used when filling out information in regards to lore: Title and Contents. The title should contain the specific lore element, and the content field should contain a description of the lore piece and what its role is in the series.

Completion status: Some entries have been added. More information pertaining to already entered lore pieces can be input, as well as new lore pieces that have not been added yet.

How do you want to organize this? Perhaps by game/era? For example, create pages like X, BBS, 0.2, Pre-KH1 Period (for stuff that happens between BBS and KH1 outside of 0.2, such as Apprentice Xehanort conducting the experiments, etc.)

I feel like this is a rare case where having games and character fields on each entry won't work very well. Because it would be weird to have a "Lore" section on the "Kingdom Hearts II" page for example, and then underneath have "Heartless", "Nobodies", etc linked – I think rather for lore we should just fill out the title and content, and then the pages can be linked to in the body of other pages as needed.

Edit: To be clear, we can talk about the games and characters in the content field. But I don't think we need specific fields for this information in the lore database.