Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skyz

Kingdom Hearts III digital playstation pre-load available now for the Japan version; Playstation users can pre-download Kingdom Hearts III ahead of launch

Playstation users who have pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts III on the Japan PSN store can pre-install the game ahead of the launch on the 25 January 2019. The pre-load function means users can pre-install the game files before the release day and be ready to play as soon as the game is released. The pre-load times for the playstation 4 Western version of Kingdom Hearts III could start from the 26 January 2019 or the 27 January 2019, being the latest. To pre-download Kingdom Hearts III, the approximate download size is 37GB.

IMG_20190122_150442.thumb.jpg.cce4df1a508b1f7135dd17db6dd9c18c.jpg

Thanks KH13 staff member Polowogs for the image!

Are you going to pre-load Kingdom Hearts III ready for the special day? Let us know in the comments section below!

View full article

I'm just gonna download the game. I have a wonky schedule due to when I work, so picking up a physical copy at a midnight release is a no-go. At least I was able to arrange for a personal day so I can just stay home and marathon the game for like 16 hours.