Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Movies798

Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3. VI Days Left (Donald). Will the duck finally heal me the right way?

Morning everyone! Hope y'all great! Well we have only six days to go for Kingdom Hearts 3 and this today's countdown will be the wizard himself Donald! Will the duck finally heal me? Well I'll find out in six days! And I like to say Donald being upside down was definitely intentional lol. The reason I did that was to punish him for either heal me right after I heal myself or never heal me at the right moment. Lmao! XD 

Countdown to KH3 No.6 Donald.jpg

Edited by Movies798

Oh Donald! I actually have never had trouble with him healing me. It's the fact that I always have to worry about him wasting the Ethers I give him before a boss fight and constantly getting KO'd that bugs me. The "This is Basically Kingdom Hearts" video wasn't joking when it talked about lugging around his KO'd body everywhere. Still I love the feisty Disney duck XD

Edited by SweetYetSalty

9 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Oh Donald! I actually have never had trouble with him healing me. It's the fact that I always have to worry about him wasting the Ethers I give him before a boss fight and constantly getting KO'd that bugs me. The "This is Basically Kingdom Hearts" video wasn't joking when it talked about lugging around his KO'd body everywhere. Still I love the feisty Disney duck XD

I love Daisy especially her feisty personality. Yeah I hear ya. I mean in some "rare occasions" Donald would be heal at the right moment. But most of the time he doesn't lol. Even after playing around his AI he just seems doesn't heal me when I wanted to him too. But I'm definitely not worry in Kingdom Hearts 3 because we're gonna get a total of four to five party members! So at least we're gonna get more characters helping us.