Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Kingdom Hearts III midnight launch to be hosted by GAME UK in Stratford, London, and EBGames in Melbourne; GameStop (US) branches to have 9pm launch

GAME UK will have a midnight release for Kingdom Hearts III! The launch will take place at the Stratford branch in London. The first 200 people will also receive a free goodie bag!

The launch seems to be sponsored by Square Enix.

download.thumb.jpg.af813277f4e6c9ec4bf7454886c00a78.jpg

Various GameStop branches in the United States have confirmed to inquiring customers that they will be having a 9PM (local time) release for the game. The main EBGames branch in Melbourne, Australia, will have a midnight release. Gamers Hideout branches in Malaysia will also hold a midnight release, during which they will host activities such as cosplay photo session & giveaway and photo op with Kingdom Hearts props.

Inquire at your local store to find out whether they will have an early or a midnight release for the game!

Kingdom Hearts III will release in Japan on January 25, and worldwide on January 29, 2019.

View full article

1 hour ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

*Sigh* I wish they did these kind of things here where I live. They do not have that culture nor do they worry about it... But I'm happy for the people who will have the chance to get the game and goodies beforehand :D

Jea me to.. I thought germany was visible on the global stage! :P

Just now, 2 quid is good said:

..... Okayyyyyyyyyy

But that has nothing to do with the matter at hand

It kinda does because people who actually live in London gets to go the midnight launch. I can't that's why I say they're lucky. My town's GameStop doesn't get a midnight launch. That's what I'm was saying.