Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Project: Weapons

Link: https://www.kh13.com/wiki/weapons/

Current project Leader: @Jake

Open / Locked status: All members may contribute to this page

Fields: Each page has the following fields: "Games they appear in" and "Characters who wield this weapon"

Completion status: Still in the beginning. Need to add all the pages first with its basic information.

Just now, capjake said:

To what extent should we have mechanics on the page?

Feel free to go as in-depth as possible with weapon mechanics. I think it would be nice to have these pages detailed, if you have the time of course. For now, if you don't have the time, just focus on getting the basics down for the weapons, including mechanics, and then we can go back later. 

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Feel free to go as in-depth as possible with weapon mechanics. I think it would be nice to have these pages detailed, if you have the time of course. For now, if you don't have the time, just focus on getting the basics down for the weapons, including mechanics, and then we can go back later. 

Then, for now, I'm gonna go for any symbolism and the wielder of the weapon.

Edited by capjake

1 minute ago, capjake said:

One last question, should I post the new ones that I make here?

No need to post every page you make. When you think you've made enough progress, just do something similar to like a daily report or if you want, just wait till the end of a week and give a status report then. Up to you for however you would like to break it up.