Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

What Difficulty Will You Choose To Play KH3?

What Difficulty Will You Play KH3 On?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What Difficulty Will You Choose?

• Easy
    • Standard
    • Proud
    • Nomura Laughs At Your Tears (if available)

I really wanna go easy because I dont feel I have a ton of time and really wanna see the story and discuss it with people but I HAVE to go proud because I want this to be the challenge and have everything uncovered be that much more valuable because I had to struggle to get there.

Originally I was going with Standard, but I'm going to make myself suffer and play on Proud Mode. It'll be easier to unlock the secret ending that way, and I'm a master at level grinding so naturally when first playing on Proud Mode, I'm usually 5 or even 10 levels above the required level amount LOL.

After years and years of being on Easy Mode for starters, I'm going to be starting on Proud Mode. Even though it'll probably be the dumbest thing to do, I do not care! I'm going for it! Raaaahhh! XD

I always do the highest difficulty first, so if Nomura laughing at me as I cry and get two-shot all the way to end game is that, I’ll do it. I love the challenge, even if I’m not the best at the game. I find it fun, even if I do want to cry.

I'm currently a bit undecided but I'm leaning on Proud as of now... I usually go in standard but in most "recent" entries in the series (bbs, ddd, 2.8) I felt like i've grown up so much on the series that I wasn't being challenged in Standard anymore so... I'll take a chance to accept my fate and suffer in Proud to feel a light of accomplishment once I get through some tough enemy or situation :D

Depends, based on 0.2 I may do a straight play through on proud then end up doing a 100% run on standard or beginner simply because its going to be easier ?

I chose standard because some enemies just have ridiculous amounts of health from early on which naturally make the fights longer (though not necessarily more difficult) since the damage output is fairly normal in comparison. I'd say it's about the same difficulty as in 0.2 with it being a little more challenging than the rest of the franchise but still mostly comfortable.

I also chose that setting because I just prefer my first playthrough to be balanced and fairly smooth. I'm no hardcore gamer and some of the new mechanics take time to get used to, especially since Flow Motion has been nerfed into the ground. Even worse than the demo. I'd also like to get through the story swiftly to avoid spoilers while still enjoying it on a calm level where I don't feel my wrists are falling off or I'll have to level excessively to get by. 

The conditions for the secret ending are also not that harsh in comparison to KH2 on standard. I will probably do a proud mode playthrough after finishing though. The story aspect is the most important one for me so that's the best option without it being too easy or too hard/long-winding for a first time playing the game. I want to take in as much as possible and I feel that's sometimes hard if I have to concentrate a lot on battling.

Always beginner for the first playthrough. To get all aspects of the story with ease. Then standard to get a true feel for the combat. Then finally proud to get the complexity of the games full mechanics and for the challenge