Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Espio

So I got this email in my mailbox... :D

4 minutes ago, Patrick McNally said:

I hope that is true for the digital editions too have it for ps4 here in Ireland 

Right now the PSN store for PAL regions is still showing the 29th, however that might be due to the processes that need to be completed before updates in release dates can occur that I mentioned earlier. I do have to reiterate that this is not guaranteed for any region outside the ones that have already confirmed the changes. While it would be nice, unfortunately this is not something we can say will happen to all distribution platforms in all regions :( 

A store in my vicinity lists it as in stock, too. I doubt they would if they don't have it, though I'm fairly torn about getting it.

Screenshot_2019-01-25-05-48-35.png

Edited by Merilly

I heard review copies are being sent to some very weird choices, like some online personalities who don't even play KH and some of them aren't even that popular. KeybladeSarah and Cynical got one, but that seems to be it with the KH Youtubers. They wanted to give SkywardWing a copy, but they told him they ran out of review copies. Don't get me wrong. I am happy that people are getting the game earlier,  but is anyone else weirded it out that SE just seems really disorganized these last two days?

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

11 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I heard review copies are being sent to some very weird choices, like some online personalities who don't even play KH and some of them aren't even that popular. KeybladeSarah and Cynical got one, but that seems to be it with the KH Youtubers. They wanted to give SkywardWing a copy, but they told him they ran out of review copies. Don't get me wrong. I am happy that people are getting the game earlier,  but is anyone else weirded it out that SE just seems really disorganized these last two days?

This has been a huge mess for square. They shipped the games almost two months early, these games have been sitting on shelves for absolutely ages.

if they picked the 29th for Worldwide then they should have stuck to it and shipped much closer to release.

16 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

This has been a huge mess for square. They shipped the games almost two months early, these games have been sitting on shelves for absolutely ages.

if they picked the 29th for Worldwide then they should have stuck to it and shipped much closer to release.

I wonder why they did it though. Did SE just make a mistake, have some sort of brain fart, have a lapse in judgment, or did they just straight think it would've been fine to do this? The whole situation is very odd. You'd think a professional company would be more organized than this. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

2 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

bizkit047 got an email from Square during his stream of the JP version. They asked if he wanted a review copy so they're clearly not out.

But yeah, this entire thing is a mess. Japan should have never gotten the game nearly a week before everyone else.

What a mess, really. So, how could that happend?
Very happy for you guys. Still, it's such a pain to wait another 4 days knowing that other's already playing it. 

Edited by EvilAleron

5 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I wonder why they did it though. Did SE just make a mistake, have some sort of brain fart, have a lapse in judgment, or did they just straight think it would've been fine to do this? The whole situation is very odd. You'd think a professional company would be more organized than this. 

This is Square Enix we are talking about. :P

US People! Make sure to call your local GameStop if you've preordered with them; I went in last week to pay for my preorder and the staff told me they were anticipating doing a 10PM release on MONDAY, January 28th (rather than a midnight release). They said this was due to the number of preorders made and often times will depend on the location. So we might be getting it just *slightly* sooner than 12AM the 29th!