Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Movies798

Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3. IV Days Left (Riku). He walks the road to dawn!

Morning everyone! I'm back with another Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3 and we're getting closer to the worldwide release day! This countdown features our favorite dawn wielder and best bro Riku! It's amazing how Riku come along way since the first Kingdom Hearts game. The first time I met Riku I never really care too much about him. Even after revealing he was the true Keyblade owner and almost killing Sora I still didn't care about. But my opinions about Riku later change in Chain of Memories where he was struggling the darkness and Ansem in his heart. Plus, his character arc allows Mickey to have a bigger role than in Kingdom Hearts 1. Then I later grow to like Riku after he protected Sora from Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 2 by taking a blow from his Ethereal Blade. To me that was his final step to fully redeem himself. Can't wait to see what he does in Kingdom Hearts 3 in four days!

Countdown to KH3 No.4 Riku.jpg

Edited by Movies798

Riku is a true bro! In Kingdom Hearts 1 he was a good rival turned enemy, and I loved to loathe him. Not to mention beating him up on the island to gain 99 potions was a delight. But since then Riku has gone through a massive evolution as a character. From a rival to a villain to a anti-hero to one of the best bros in the series. Riku is an amazing character. One of my all time favorites and I can't wait to see this Keyblade Master continue to impress in KH3.

Also my sister has a video game crush on him.

12 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Riku is a true bro! In Kingdom Hearts 1 he was a good rival turned enemy, and I loved to loathe him. Not to mention beating him up on the island to gain 99 potions was a delight. But since then Riku has gone through a massive evolution as a character. From a rival to a villain to a anti-hero to one of the best bros in the series. Riku is an amazing character. One of my all time favorites and I can't wait to see this Keyblade Master continue to impress in KH3.

Also my sister has a video game crush on him.

Yeah Riku had some serious character development throughout the Xehanort Saga. Looking forward to see again in KH3. :)