Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Memory Archive of Kingdom Hearts have been uploaded to Kingdom Hearts Youtube channel

The five stories of the Memory Archive (Departure, Memories, Twilight, Dawn, Darkness) have been uploaded to Kingdom Hearts' Youtube channel. All five videos are English dubbed. You can watch them below.

Episode 1 - Departure

Episode 2 - Memories

Episode 3 - Twilight

Episode 4 - Dawn

Episode 5- Darkness

Renders of the five books have also been posted on Kingdom Hearts' Facebook page. You can view them in the gallery below.

View full article

This summary seems ot be intended as a refresher for old fans than a summary for new players, so it's missing a lot of important stuff, but I can respect that I think. We've got fan summaries for people who want more detail.

The weirdest part of this to me is that they cover all of Roxas' storyline except the key point where he gets absorbed into Sora. It's not that it's important that makes it weird (again, we're missing a lot of important stuff since this is just a refresher), it's that they covered everything else about him and then just stopped at the last minute. Roxas is like the leftover macaroni salad you left out all weekend right next to the fridge.

Edited by Blackdrazon

10 hours ago, vimirandaa said:

I thought they lack to inform on Back Cover and 0.2 since al gamesl  are connected and the Coded isn't there too.

The books seem to cover characters, not individual video games. The real Sora was absent from 0.2, coded, and Back Cover, so it makes sense they are not covered. 

On 1/27/2019 at 10:51 PM, Keyblade Master XIII said:

The books seem to cover characters, not individual video games. The real Sora was absent from 0.2, coded, and Back Cover, so it makes sense they are not covered. 

You have a point.