Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentlemen, each and every one of you! I hope all of you are doing okay! Well, this is it! The moment we've been waiting years upon years upon years of our lives for! We have finally reached the finish line! This is our time, for within just hours, Kingdom Hearts III will finally be ours to play!

This is truly an amazing time to be alive, and sometimes, I can't even believe that we're at this current moment! Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we are actually in a time when we can say that Kingdom Hearts III physically exists and is awaiting us! And with that, I just wanted to leave these words for you all!

It has been an absolute honor and privilege to be a member of the Kingdom Hearts community, to be a part of KH13! The wait all these years became only more enjoyable the moment I joined this site, and ever since, I've been able to share my love of this amazing and wonderful video game series with an amazing community that have supported the games since the beginning! I'll never forget the experience lived!

Probably one of the most enjoyable things out of all of this was the sheer buildup and hype and anticipation! The trailers, the interviews, the screenshots, the events, the concerts, everything! The hype for this game, and the devoted following of its development is something I'll always remember, the way we'd always speculate about what worlds would appear, what directions the story would take, how everything would end! Following all of this and using our imaginations and hoping and dreaming of what would be is probably one of the most enjoyable things I've experienced in anticipation of anything! Not even the hype for Avengers: Infinity War could compare! Kingdom Hearts III will forever be our Infinity War! And I couldn't have been happier to share in the love and happiness and the feels with all of you!

But just as we experienced amazing times, we also lost many people along the way. Wayne Allwine, Alan Young, Christopher Lee, Leonard Nimoy, among many others, sadly did not make it all the way to the end of our journey. And there are many fans that were not able to make it either. So for all the fallen, let's play the game twice as hard and enjoy it twice as much, so that those now slumbering hearts may awaken to the joy we will feel!

And to celebrate these, the final hours before the game's release, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, made this video! I hope you enjoy! :D

This is it, everyone! WE ARE FINALLY IN OUR MOMENT! LET'S FRACKIN CELEBRATE! :'D

May your hearts be your guiding key! :D