Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I have noticed that Kingdom Hearts 3 has no Critical Mode difficulty, which is very strange to me considering that Kingdom Hearts 0.2 BBS, a game using the same engine as KH3, has this difficulty even though you had to unlock it first. I've heard that it's not an unlockable difficulty this time like it was in DDD and KH 0.2 but just not in the game altogether. Does anyone know if there will be some kind of update that adds Critical Mode into the game? Because it feels so weird to not have it in KH3 since, again, it's in KH 0.2 BBS which, by the way, is pretty much a demo.

2 hours ago, Tails said:

So I have noticed that Kingdom Hearts 3 has no Critical Mode difficulty, which is very strange to me considering that Kingdom Hearts 0.2 BBS, a game using the same engine as KH3, has this difficulty even though you had to unlock it first. I've heard that it's not an unlockable difficulty this time like it was in DDD and KH 0.2 but just not in the game altogether. Does anyone know if there will be some kind of update that adds Critical Mode into the game? Because it feels so weird to not have it in KH3 since, again, it's in KH 0.2 BBS which, by the way, is pretty much a demo.

They might add it later. They confirmed they have DLC plans so I wouldn't give up on this just yet.

4 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

They might add it later. They confirmed they have DLC plans so I wouldn't give up on this just yet.

Wel that's good news to hear. Yeah hopefully it will be added in later as an update.

6 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

They confirmed they have DLC plans.

Believe this is false. Didnt they say they are thinking about? Believe nothing is set in stone

23 minutes ago, Connected said:

Believe this is false. Didnt they say they are thinking about? Believe nothing is set in stone

I guess saying it's been confirmed is a bit of a stretch,  but the way Nomura has talked about DLC makes it sound like he plans to go ahead with it. I'm also pretty sure he said that they plan to do dlc rather than a final mix version of the game.

38 minutes ago, Connected said:

I just find it strange that they have to make Critical Mode a DLC in the first place since it's always been available in previous KH games. This is a weird tactic from SE, if you ask me.