Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

*Spoilers* Share all KH3 videos & photos here!

Discuss & share any videos, walkthroughs, playthroughs, "let's plays" or livestreams of Kingdom Hearts III here! Please be sure to follow our spoiler policy and hide any spoilery videos behind spoiler tags. Thanks!

You can also link your Twitch account to your KH13 account here, which will make all of your Kingdom Hearts streams automatically show up in our homepage and forum sidebars.

Also, please feel free to show off your Gummiphone photos and screenshots, upload your images to our Kingdom Hearts III screenshots gallery in addition to here, if you wish.

Hiya~ I'm Mio and I work here as a translator! I wish to post the photos I took and still taking during my adventure through the worlds of Kingdom Hearts 3!
Along the screenshots, I will explain how I took some of them, and give you guys some tips about the photo mode. I am still early in the game (Kingdom of Corona) so I'm still learning.

Let's start with Twilight Town!

For the second picture, I jumped on a pillar to get a better view (picture 3), and took the sunset :) (picture 2)
Tips: Sometimes, take the high ground to see the big picture ;)

KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190129225651.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190201175046.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190129234026.jpg

More photos are coming! Put your thoughts and tips here.
You can put your own photos too, show us your photography talents~ :D

Edited by Mio-chan

Note: This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and may appear on our Discord server.