Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hi, like others i started KH3 yesterday, but like in other games of the series you have to make some choises at the beginning of the game, so i'm always quite frustrated in that moment beacuse you can't change that decision later and i would like to now the skill tree for each branch and if there are other differencies if it is yet known, beacuse for example if you have MP haste or "once more" sooner in the game it becames easier to survive .

3 hours ago, OmegaFinale said:

If you're playing on Proud, the best options are Vitality & Defender/Guardian since you get both second chance and once more before lv45

I play on proud and at the Moment its very easy put part of the reason for that is that you get those actiom commands every 5 seconds 

10 hours ago, OmegaFinale said:

If you're playing on Proud, the best options are Vitality & Defender/Guardian since you get both second chance and once more before lv45

This game is ridiculously easy even on Proud, so you can frankly do whatever. I went Wisdom + Warrior and I'm doing swell.

Plus Wisdom gets you MP Haste before level 10.

Edited by Karxrida

I'm in standard mode and chose Balance and the Guardian. 
It landed me TWO damage controls before level 10 which cuts 50% of the damage taken (25% each) when HP is 25% or lower. 

Though the game is already relatively easy so far, this was admittedly a godsend with the tornado titan and the demon tide. That and Donald. 

I beat the game having chosen Balance/warrior and I had at least Leaf Bracer, and the equivilents of Once more/Second Chance somewhere in the 40s. Now im even though Proud is pretty easy regardless Im doing a second playthough on Standard simply for cheevos and well I liked the game so much I wanna experience it all over again nao.