Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm just gonna have to ask my question in a spoiler tag because it's kind of  big one.

Spoiler

When we see Sora and Kairi together and the end and then Sora seems to vanish... what gives??? I know YMX kept talking about Sora's time being up, but we never got an explanation for what that means.

Edited by ChildOfTerra_FriendOfRiku

Spoiler

My take on the ending is that he saved Kairi but didn't make it back himself. Kairi imagined him being there with her because they are connected when they shared the paopu fruit. I guess the next game could be about Sora trying to make his way back or the others looking for him. Or both.

But that is just a theory. A GAME theory.

Spoiler

i believe it is indeed implied although he managed to find Kairi and bring her back , Sora didn't make it himself, which is further heavily implied in the secret ending,

Spoiler

where he wakes up in what really seems like TWEWY shibuya, this world being one that's been put in slumber for a long time now according to KH3D

though it's too early to say anything has been confirmed as of yet i guess, and well...it's nomura we're talking about here, who knows what what was shown really means... ;)

5 hours ago, Keyblader number one said:
  Hide contents

Has it been confirmed he found her?

Well, to be honest, I'm as confused as you, pal. I'm not sure of anything. However, I think we can assume that Sora ACTUALLY managed to bring Kairi back. (If he lost himself or not, although it seems he did, I'm not sure).   

Anyway, the proof is the scene where we see Namine waking up in her own body. Namine was supposed to be inside Kairi, so when Kairi disappeared, Namine too. But if they managed to give Namine her own body, it has to mean that Kairi was rescued somehow, so they could remove her heart from Kairi's and put it in that Replica for Namine.

Edited by Ursalink

From what I can tell, Sora saved Kairi but didn't make it out. Either he's in a Sleeping Shibuya or he's dead and has to play the Reaper's Game (though I doubt that's what they'd do with it as neat as that would be)