Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I was in the Toy Box world last night and when I went under the bed in Andy's room Sora said that there was a hidden mickey somewhere. I scoured every inch of that freaking bed and couldn't find the darn thing. Am I just stupid or is this a trickier one?

Something similar happened on the third floor of Galaxy Toys, around the save point near the Video Games section. Goofy mentioned a Hidden mickey but I couldn't find one.

1 minute ago, teh lazy prince Xylek said:

for andy's room one (and the one ouside his house) we're in the same boat so if you find it let me know, but if you haven't found the 3rd floor galaxy toys it's across from the save on the pedestal a robot with 7 on it 

Thanks a bunch! You are a lifesaver. And I can return the favour with the one outside Andy's house.

If you stand on the steps at the front door and face the street, the light beaming onto the walkway right in front of you takes the form of a hidden mickey.

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

Thanks a bunch! You are a lifesaver. And I can return the favour with the one outside Andy's house.

If you stand on the steps at the front door and face the street, the light beaming onto the walkway right in front of you takes the form of a hidden mickey.

back at ya! oh i just found one in andy's room its not near the bed though so i's the one, on the wooden bookshelf thing stand on the board game and one of the tins on the shelf has the mickey on it

1 minute ago, teh lazy prince Xylek said:

back at ya! oh i just found one in andy's room its not near the bed though so i's the one, on the wooden bookshelf thing stand on the board game and one of the tins on the shelf has the mickey on it

Good to know. I'll go back for these after I finish work. The one under the bed is really irritating me, though.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:38 AM, Allwil13 said:

Good to know. I'll go back for these after I finish work. The one under the bed is really irritating me, though.

I am not sure if this might help.  But, I have searched up strategy guides for KH3.  https://gamewith.net/kingdomhearts3/article/show/3723

This helped me find the secret Mickeys.  I am not sure how reliable it is though.