Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just finished KH3 and I've been looking around online at all the Keyblades available in the game (not including the pre-order bonus Keyblades)

Spoiler

Is anyone else disappointed by the lack of popular keyblade Mainstays for Sora like Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and even Keyblades like Star Seeker (especially bc there are keyblades that are just reskins of Star seeker that are preorder bonuses).  Think about the cool Angel/Demon Keyblade transformations that could've happened.

Do you all expect any of that as DLC?  What other Keyblades did you miss?

Edited by AAG Connor

10 minutes ago, AAG Connor said:

Just finished KH3 and I've been looking around online at all the Keyblades available in the game (not including the pre-order bonus Keyblades)

Keyblades (Hide contents)

Is anyone else disappointed by the lack of popular keyblade Mainstays for Sora like Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and even Keyblades like Star Seeker (especially bc there are keyblades that are just reskins of Star seeker that are preorder bonuses).  Think about the cool Angel/Demon Keyblade transformations that could've happened.

Do you all expect any of that as DLC?  What other Keyblades did you miss?

I hope the DLC is not a disappointment.

The keyblades in KH3 weren't that great.  However, the keyblade from the Caribbean world has to be my favorite keyblade to use ever in any KH game.

I was expecting a strong keyblade to be made usable for Sora near the end and was surprised we got nothing this time.  Yen Sid gave us a keyblade, but it was really low level at that point, so why bother?

I expected there to be a bit more Keyblades. I was kinda dissapointed we couldn't get Oblivion for example. I hope they'll add some more with the DLC.