Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TriggeredAfterEnding

This is the worst Kingdom Hearts game ever made. Even worse than Coded.

34 minutes ago, Rapaduuri said:

I feel ya. For the first time i hope there will be dlc since there is not really anything to do in the game after you beat it

Spoiler

Teasing the black box and Xiggy's reveal as Luxu until the end of the game as a "To Be Continued" was a massive insult to fans frankly. And werent we going to find out about Scala ad Caelum as a town, maybe even have a playable segment as Young Xehanort with Eraqus? How did Eraqus get Aqua and Terra? Where did the Land of Departure come from? If Xehanort is from the Destiny Islands, how and why did a supposedly even YOUNGER version of him get to Scala ad Caelum? What is special about Scala ad Caelum that all of Xehanorts' selves can exist there at once? What even IS Scala ad Caelum? *Find out in our cashcow mobile game* is the most offensive and disgusting cop-out possible and makes those cheesy twitter loading screens far worse in retrospect.

Edited by TriggeredAfterEnding

I honestly 100% disagree

it is a series finale. To me there was some unpredictable aspects of it for sure. I mean we had 13yrs to predict what would happen. There is nothing wrong with that. Hell the finale scene was unpredictable for sure

i was disappointed you did not get to do more with Aqua and Ven but I still loved everything they got to do

I also love Xehanort’s fight. It was chaotic and grand. He also was hard as hell on Proud Mode. I still do not 100% know what he was doing to me or how to counter it besides just eating it and healing

The story to me was excellent 

My only main gripe was the length of some cutscenes. I swear I sat there for 20 minutes sometimes and some of it did feel pretty bloated

well that's a very personal opinion for sure.

Spoiler

what is it with FF characters, really. they barely were ever in to begin with, just enough to somehow make you accept it as a FF/Disney mashup and they never had any big role to play. at this point it's basically the usual " I wanted X they didn't give it to me therefore it's shiet".

part 2 of worlds, same thing, there was a reason to do so in KH2, but none here. why would it have happened? for what reason? by the time they finally reunite with each other it's time to battle as they believe the OrgXIII to be ready because of larxene.

oh well let's go for a ride we'll see about things later, want some ice cream to please shipping fans? sure the baddies are marching on but hey, no biggie.

..i don't get these critics.

i agree some parts are rushed, and sure it never would have lived up to the hype and anticipation,

but it's a story that needed to be closed and now it's done, in a very KH-ish way might i say as well. what given the tone of the series you really thought they'd just kill everything and be done with it? of course it was going to be something like that. it's still Disney we're talking about here, no matter what.

hidden mickeys, battlegates/secret boss, gummiship,crafting, mini games, completion,  i'm sorry if that's not enough for you, but there's still quite a few things to do after beating the game and it's about the size of what was i KH2 if not a bit more even.

voice acting, keyblades, worlds, kissing,music etc etc... well that's your opinion versus your expectations.

some might argue it's a good thing we weren't bloated with DIsney plots and worlds, that's not what KH3 was expected for. if anything they've been feeling like subquests we already knew about anyway, waiting for the main storyline to develop in between each of them.

nothing was explained? dunno what else you wanted to be explained from the Darkseeker saga. it's basically been taken out as a story part of the overall arching one involving the lost masters, the box, maleficient and so on. these are plot points for another time it makes sense to see them intertwined with the Xehanort's story but that's about it. And so the game focused on Xehanort and not the rest, which makes sense.  But sure there are still some points that need explanations, but to say nothing was explained..that's more than farfetched.

but to call this entry the worst KH ever made, please.

I don't the game is that bad.  Sure, the worlds I've visited seem very limited despite being marketed as open world exploration.  Like Twilight Town for instance you get cut off from some parts of the town like the Sandlot, the Usual Place, some aspects of the Old Mansion, the gummi missions are incredibly time consuming but that's probably because I am playing with a level one Gummi Ship and have never had an interest much less an understanding of the gummi ships.  I do wish we got more side story from the other characters and actually got to see them interact with the worlds that Sora visited.  I am hoping that Kairi finally gets her own game and actually gets to meet the people Sora met.

The game isn't bad per say but I just think the version I am playing on now has less to be desired for.  I am still playing it and so far just completed the Hundred Acre Wood.

I also don't get some points of the story like Aeleus being mad at Roxas and unwilling to talk to Sora.  What did Roxas ever do to Aeleus or Lexaeus?  I get him being mad at Riku and Axel since those two caused his death.  But why Sora and Roxas?  Roxas had nothing to do with Castle Oblivion.  I just feel like some things like that were just brought out of nowhere to make the story engaging or something.

7 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

This post is a joke. You only know how to complain? KH3 has negative and positive points. Every game has. It isn't because it is not perfect that you need to trash it. It is funny how people only know to complain instead praising the good things. And this game has A LOT of great things.

Worse than Coded? Your opinion seems extremely strange, I've got to tell you. 

If only you talked both about the GOOD and BAD things, it'll be okay. But...seriously, even most of your "points" are sooo unreasonable. You're even complaining about voice actors. Are you some kind of troll? How can a voice actor make you dislike a game, wtf

I guess how the dialogue and tone is carried.  I mean, Resident Evil and Fatal Frame are known for their bad voice acting but I wouldn't exactly call those games bad just because of the voice actors.

2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I guess how the dialogue and tone is carried.  I mean, Resident Evil and Fatal Frame are known for their bad voice acting but I wouldn't exactly call those games bad just because of the voice actors.

Yes, this may be a reason for dislike but I was rather talking about that one character that he mentioned that rarely appears on the game. To me, he just picked up everything he could find to make a long hate thread

7 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

Yes, this may be a reason for dislike but I was rather talking about that one character that he mentioned that rarely appears on the game. To me, he just picked up everything he could find to make a long hate thread

You mean Chirithy and MX?

I can kind of get what he's saying.  I think Nomura can fix those rants with an update and DLC.   The game is brand new so I don't think we're in for more.  At least that's what I would like to believe.

I disagree. The only thing that i dislike are the lack of final fantasy characters since Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, and Tifa were so integral to the story. Other than that the game was good. Also not having 99 saves sucks (i'll keep saying it)

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

You mean Chirithy and MX?

I can kind of get what he's saying.  I think Nomura can fix those rants with an update and DLC.   The game is brand new so I don't think we're in for more.  At least that's what I would like to believe.

Yeah, exactly them.  

And about DLC, I am also confident that Nomura will give some things to make those discontented fans happy. He just wouldn't mention DLC if he wasn't planning to do it..unless he wants the next game to come out sooner. For me personally, as much as I loved the game I'd still prefer if he gave us more things to enjoy, especially those things we were looking out for.

But this fan here on the thread won't probably even be happy with any DLC Nomura gives...but let's wait and see. It's still soon

1 minute ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

Yeah, exactly them.  

And about DLC, I am also confident that Nomura will give some things to make those discontented fans happy. He just wouldn't mention DLC if he wasn't planning to do it..unless he wants the next game to come out sooner. For me personally, as much as I loved the game I'd still prefer if he gave us more things to enjoy, especially those things we were looking out for.

But this fan here on the thread won't probably even be happy with any DLC Nomura gives...but let's wait and see. It's still soon

I am still beating my way through the game.  I do think we should have gotten more involvement from other people's side of things aside from the occasional cutscenes from Aqua, the Organization, Riku and Mickey and Lea and Kairi.

But you're right, Nomura could create the Mona Lisa and he'll still have his critics.

I'm only about halfway through the game (but I do know some of the spoilers) so I don't know what my last thoughts are gonna be, but I think saying it's the worst KH game ever is quite a bit harsh. Like I know it's all opinion but dang. I have a lot of issues with it, as well as a lot of things I love about it, but I do have to say that overall it's better than the handheld games, like all of them. Even though I don't think it will replace KH2 for me (but that might be due to nostalgia I don't know). Like if you don't end up liking it, that's fine cause everyone has their opinions and I definately have grips with KH3 myself, but it's important to take a breather first and analyze.