Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jester19

I have a question about something

Spoiler

When in The Final World (cloud/water world) when the first time you got to run around a collect the sora's there are stars you can interact with. 2 stars they have voices, 1 being namine but the other I have no clue on who it is. Any idea?

Edited by DChiuch
Hid spoilers

Spoiler

It's a theory at this point but most likely whoever the "she" is that Isa and Lea mentioned and talked about in their secret reports. Based on the reports, unless it's someone we haven't met yet, it's either Ava or Skuld. Most likely Ava since she wasn't present with the other Foretellers

3 hours ago, AnonymousSong said:
  Spoiler (Hide contents)

It's a theory at this point but most likely whoever the "she" is that Isa and Lea mentioned and talked about in their secret reports. Based on the reports, unless it's someone we haven't met yet, it's either Ava or Skuld. Most likely Ava since she wasn't present with the other Foretellers

That's what I was thinking also, but wasnt sure if anyone else had that same thought

Actually most people speculate that it's Strelitzia, since she was sent there by a somebody, and we know Strelitzia died in UX, while this Subject X people think is Skuld was just taken away and hidden somewhere.  And the name she whispers in Sora's ear is her brother, Lauriam aka Marluxia.  Plus, after she tells Sora she says it's their secret, much in the same way Larxene says the reason why she joined the Orginazation was a secret, and it was confirmed that Larxene, or her somebody Elrane, was looking for Strelitzia with Lauriam.