Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This game is lit, bloody love kh. We waited what, 14 years for this. Already put 38 hours into it. I've neglected to finish the story yet as I wanted ultima to do it, I've done everything an am sitting on 6/7 orch+'s just gotta get that last one from final world chest.

I have a question. My stats are never correctly showing. Unsure if its a visual bug or some weird cap. But I have 3 armor items that total to 14 armor and 70% res in all elements but it only shows 46% in dark res and 56% in the rest. I have reset and it makes no difference. Any ideas?

The percentages work based off what the other accessories percentages are. For example: I have the Royal Ribbon (40% in all), Ribbon (30% in all), and Cosmic Chain (20% in all but Dark). So my resistances are 66% for everything but Dark which is 58%

The math is this:

The Royal Ribbon gives me 40% off of the base damage, let's say 100. So instead of getting hit for 100 points of damage, I get hit for 60.

Next, the Ribbon protects against that remaining 60. So 30% of 60 is 18, so my damage is down to 42.

Last, the Cosmic Chain takes off 20% of the 52, bringing it down by 8 points to 34

Hopefully that makes sense?