Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Considering Nomura's grand reveal of who Luxu was... I wouldn't disregard that idea...

Do I like the idea of it? No...

I am going to be honest, I am kind of tired of Kingdom Hearts constantly connecting things that don't need to be connected... Why can't certain characters just be their own thing? Why must they always be someone else we know? 

Spoiler

I know that this is a little bit different, but I would like it if Nomura kept a clean slate and didn't start pulling weird tricks like "Yeah Ephemer is actually Aqua" I'd like it if the characters from KHUx were their own thing and just helped jumpstart KH4.. Like MoM. He needs to be a completely new character, not someone we already know. 

I digress... Yes, I think it is possible that Skuld is Lea and Isa's friend! G'day friend.

28 minutes ago, GaiWasabii said:

Considering Nomura's grand reveal of who Luxu was... I wouldn't disregard that idea...

Do I like the idea of it? No...

I am going to be honest, I am kind of tired of Kingdom Hearts constantly connecting things that don't need to be connected... Why can't certain characters just be their own thing? Why must they always be someone else we know? 

Spoiler

I know that this is a little bit different, but I would like it if Nomura kept a clean slate and didn't start pulling weird tricks like "Yeah Ephemer is actually Aqua" I'd like it if the characters from KHUx were their own thing and just helped jumpstart KH4.. Like MoM. He needs to be a completely new character, not someone we already know. 

I digress... Yes, I think it is possible that Skuld is Lea and Isa's friend! G'day friend.

I don't know why she would be their friend though.  I mean, UX takes place who knows how long ago.  Wouldn't she be close to Kairi's grandma's age or something?

14 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I don't know why she would be their friend though.  I mean, UX takes place who knows how long ago.  Wouldn't she be close to Kairi's grandma's age or something?

Spoiler

Yes it does take place a  long time ago... But there are other characters in KH3 that are from KHUx as well... Marluxia, Larxene, Xigbar(Sorta), Ventus. 

Nomura has an obsession with playing connect the dot with dots that are on a different page... He always wants his characters to be in everything... He could make a KH game that takes place 6437 years in the future and somehow make Kairi the main antagonist and then play it off like it's all good..

Spoiler

But yes, Skuld could still be their friend because aging is barely a thing in KH and time travel happens, and nobodies, and heartless, and people just appearing for no reason, and replicas... #KH3GOTY #Logic

2 hours ago, GaiWasabii said:
  Hide contents

Yes it does take place a  long time ago... But there are other characters in KH3 that are from KHUx as well... Marluxia, Larxene, Xigbar(Sorta), Ventus. 

Nomura has an obsession with playing connect the dot with dots that are on a different page... He always wants his characters to be in everything... He could make a KH game that takes place 6437 years in the future and somehow make Kairi the main antagonist and then play it off like it's all good..

Hide contents

But yes, Skuld could still be their friend because aging is barely a thing in KH and time travel happens, and nobodies, and heartless, and people just appearing for no reason, and replicas... #KH3GOTY #Logic

Yeah but if that's true then why do we have old people like Kairi's grandma, MX, and Ansem the Wise?

Spoiler

Honestly I think it could be Ava, why wasn't she in the epilogue? Though it could be either her or Skuld.

Edited by Doco56

Spoiler

Is it possible its actually Strelitzia, after all death doesn't seem to hold all that well in Kingdom Hearts and from the way Marluxia was talking before his nobody self faded he suddenly seemed to remember what his goal was and if that goal is still finding his sister like he's trying to do in Union right now wouldn't that be more reason to think she's still alive.

That and I think Skuld might actually be the traitor of the five new leaders so her being this girl from Lea and Isa's past seems to easy I only think Skuld is the traitor cause Brain seems to easy a guess at this point with all we learned in KH3.

19 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

Yeah but if that's true then why do we have old people like Kairi's grandma, MX, and Ansem the Wise?

Spoiler

It is probably one of Nomura's plotholes. I mean the only people that have really aged are the main trio, that's it. 

Spoiler

Personally I was thinking Ava. She didn't return to the Fated Place at the appointed time, which kinda caught Luxu by surprise even though he wound up writing it off as a "She had another role to play so /shrug" kind of thing. It would make sense that if she broke from time out of order or in a new role that she might wind up without her memory, and only some choice things sticking with her, in my opinion. I also think her and the Nameless Star were two separate beings, and I think the Star was Strelitzia. It would explain why Sora was shocked when she told him the name of the character that she was waiting for, likely Marluxia or even possibly Ventus as we don't know if they have or haven't met. But that's just my speculation. We weren't given a description other than gender either which makes this hard to really give a certainty to, especially since we don't really know how Ava looks under her mask either.

20 hours ago, Ursalink said:

After all we have seen in the game, they better start to upgrade KH:UX's story faster. 

That I agree with.  It's irritating that we're so behind in the global version.  What gives Disney and Square Enix?!

Spoiler

as for KH UX there was a new info recently.

brain exposed his plans, talking about being the virus that will go agains the established plan and break the whole system they're in basically,

using the same comparison that xigbar/luxu uses in the reports. so as for who the traitor is it's starting to really hint toward brain.

that's not all as he also revealed his face and it appears he bears some interesting ressemblence with Eraqus,

Eraqus being said to be of bloodline decent from ancient keyblade Masters as said in the reports from xehanort, well some theories can work here

as for Ava being the girl named X, i'd still think against that idea.

X is said to be around 15 to begin with, though we don't know how old ava and skuld are, ava does look at least older than just 15,

yet that's not such a strong argument, and 15 is just an assumption as well as stated in the reports.

but in the one written by X herself,report 1, she says it's a man with an eyepatch that takes her out of prison, heavily hinting at it being xigbar/luxu then,

so that wouldn't really work with him not knowing of ava's whereabouts/ reasons for not showing up in the epilogue like the others.

then again, either she carried her task out back in the Dandelions days and passed away or is trapped or whatever, either xigbar/luxu freed her and disposed of her or left her go on another mission and then why not. that's still possible as well, but luxu still calls them foretellers his companions in the reports, so...

for now i'd rather think X to be Skuld.

Or maybe it's a totally new character, after all so far skuld hasn't been called X at all for all we know.

On 2/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, Joemahon1 said:
  Hide contents

Is it possible its actually Strelitzia, after all death doesn't seem to hold all that well in Kingdom Hearts and from the way Marluxia was talking before his nobody self faded he suddenly seemed to remember what his goal was and if that goal is still finding his sister like he's trying to do in Union right now wouldn't that be more reason to think she's still alive.

That and I think Skuld might actually be the traitor of the five new leaders so her being this girl from Lea and Isa's past seems to easy I only think Skuld is the traitor cause Brain seems to easy a guess at this point with all we learned in KH3.

Spoiler

Luxu makes reference to one of the new leaders being a impostor/virus to the Masters plan. Brain/Blaine says something along the lines of becoming a virus to stop the impending darkness in the JP version update. Plus I'm pretty sure we saw her get a book from Ava. 

Luxu also says in the reports that he worldlined (I assume it means sent them forward/to a different world/time) the new five union leaders with his keyblade. That means the Ephemer(a), Skuld, Luarium, Ven and Brain/Blaine.

I believe that the other nameless star in the Final World is Strelitzia. The star talks about waiting for someone to come and Sora seemed rather surprised about the name she told him. Plus, she is dead.

Spoiler

correcting a bit here,

it is said that luxu watched as the union leaders were  sent to another worldline, meaning the plan of the "virus" to make the leaders escape the data world worked, they left this data world Ava said she had tied to the future of some sort for them to be able to stay here forever,and they got back to the "normal" world, or so it is implied.

(maybe that's what cost Ava her life? although in vain as the leaders escaped the data world in the end?)

by the time this happened luxu had already given his keyblade to one of them, and with brain apparently being the so called "virus" who planned to let everyone escape the data world, and him looking a lot like eraqus, it can be thought that it's him luxu bequeathed NoName to, hence his descendence still having the keyblade by the time eraqus and xehanort are young.

7 minutes ago, sorakm said:
  Hide contents

correcting a bit here,

it is said that luxu watched as the union leaders were  sent to another worldline, meaning the plan of the "virus" to make the leaders escape the data world worked, they left this data world Ava said she had tied to the future of some sort for them to be able to stay here forever,and they got back to the "normal" world, or so it is implied.

(maybe that's what cost Ava her life? although in vain as the leaders escaped the data world in the end?)

by the time this happened luxu had already given his keyblade to one of them, and with brain apparently being the so called "virus" who planned to let everyone escape the data world, and him looking a lot like eraqus, it can be thought that it's him luxu bequeathed NoName to, hence his descendence still having the keyblade by the time eraqus and xehanort are young.

I  would assume that the cost of them going to another worldline would be them losing their memories. Seeing as Ven, Marly and subject X don't remember anything. 

It's hard to tell if Ava is gone for good or not. I've watched the epilogue a few times and it can be inferred that A. She is dead or B.She didn't come. I'm still trying to figure out where the others came from. They kind of just appeared out of thin air. 

Just now, Kaimaxe said:

I  would assume that the cost of them going to another worldline would be them losing their memories. Seeing as Ven, Marly and subject X don't remember anything. 

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

It's hard to tell if Ava is gone for good or not. I've watched the epilogue a few times and it can be inferred that A. She is dead or B.She didn't come. I'm still trying to figure out where the others came from. They kind of just appeared out of thin air. 

Spoiler

it could very well be the case yes, that'd explain some things as well,

although Marly seems to end up remembering and ven appears to remember chirithy as well, but still this could have been the price to pay among other things yes

as for the lost masters yes, i don't think we know anything about their whereabouts after the keyblade war so that's a good question

1 minute ago, VisitJoan said:

Am I the only person here who was thinking she was Kairi?

well that would have been very interesting but at the time she was supposed to be locked and under custody, X was said to be around 15y old, but kairi was 4 at that time as it's around that period she met with aqua in radiant garden, so it couldn't be her,

Just now, sorakm said:
  Hide contents

it could very well be the case yes, that'd explain some things as well,

although Marly seems to end up remembering and ven appears to remember chirithy as well, but still this could have been the price to pay among other things yes

as for the lost masters yes, i don't think we know anything about their whereabouts after the keyblade war so that's a good question

I think them remembering was another set up for the next game. But the cost of them leaving could have been bigger, that is correct.

One thing I find weird is that during the kayblade war in the mobile game one of the Masters makes a comment about one of the others dying. For me, I believe it was Gula talking about Invi. Something along the lines of "Is that you, Invi?" and then a heart goes by. Which doesn't make sense. Were they dead? And by causing another war, Luxu brought them back? 

But then again, Ira asks if Luxu "summoned" them there.Which wouldn't make sense if they were dead.

Spoiler

i don't remember them talking about one of them dying, i would have to rewatch the scenes again some time indeed,

now were they dead, in the final world, in the realm of darkness, trapped in a sleeping world? who knows, but indeed luxu did summon them back apparently so he had a mean to do so, maybe part of the content of the box...

after all the MoM did emphasize it was important to focus on what would come after the keyblade war and inevitable doom of the light.

maybe his plans comprised a way to make sure they'd come back as well,

15 minutes ago, sorakm said:

i don't remember them talking about one of them dying, i would have to rewatch the scenes again some time indeed,

now were they dead, in the final world, in the realm of darkness, trapped in a sleeping world? who knows, but indeed luxu did summon them back apparently so he had a mean to do so, maybe part of the content of the box...

after all the MoM did emphasize it was important to focus on what would come after the keyblade war and inevitable doom of the light.

maybe his plans comprised a way to make sure they'd come back as well,

I was thinking they were most likely in a sleeping world. Luxu's reports say the lost masters will Awaken. 

Whatever the MoM put in the box must be really important.

1 minute ago, Kaimaxe said:

Hide contents

I was thinking they were most likely in a sleeping world. Luxu's reports say the lost masters will Awaken. 

indeed, good point there,
it does say the lost masters will awaken, so it could be that, or something of sort,

3 minutes ago, Kaimaxe said:

Spoiler

He also specifically said "He will return..." in regards to everything that has happened in the final Secret Report, which is more than likely referring to the Master of Masters. I would assume that the black box is tied to his resurrection for sure.

2 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:
  Hide contents

He also specifically said "He will return..." in regards to everything that has happened in the final Secret Report, which is more than likely referring to the Master of Masters. I would assume that the black box is tied to his resurrection for sure.

definitely yes, i do believe so myself, whatever's in that box will play a role in him returning