Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Doco56

[SPOILERS] Theres a thing in KHIII that kind of "disappeared" and nobody seems to be bringing it up...

See the spoiler below if you've completed the game.

Spoiler

So Lingering Will clashing with Terranort was so freaking epic, BUT WHERE DID THEY GO AND WHAT HAPPENED? Terranort just appears fighting Ven and Aqua later. I'm guessing LW must have lost, but I found it odd that there was just no explanation. Final Mix maybe? Nobody seems to be bringing this up, but it's a glaring plot hole imo. Should've shown the whole fight, or even let us play as LW for a fight. It just bothers me he disappeared with no explanation....

Edited by Doco56

It might have something to do with how Terra was able to come back. Maybe his "will" needed to be freed from the armour in order for him to be fully completed as his original self

2 hours ago, FlipMode said:

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

It might have something to do with how Terra was able to come back. Maybe his "will" needed to be freed from the armour in order for him to be fully completed as his original self

That's probs the best we explanation. Just wish we'd seen it though.

7 hours ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Yeah...there were a lot of things that were dropped of the planet in this game and the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off a little that it feels like chunks of the game a missing

For all the shade nomura gives to ffxv over its incomplete status, it's pretty ironic we have similar complaints about KH3