Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What is your favorite Classic Kingdom mini-game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Classic Kingdom mini-game?

• Mickey Cuts Up
    • Taxi Trouble
    • Mickey the Mail Pilot
    • Giantland
    • Fishin' Frenzy
    • The Musical Farmer
    • The Karnival Kid
    • The Barnyard Battle
    • Building a building
    • The Mad Doctor
    • Camping Out
    • The Wayward Canary
    • I don't like any of them
    • Another option? Share below!

2 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

I decided to collect them all first and than do one afternoon minigame Session

At least you only have to play them once and get any score to get a trophy for it am I right?

29 minutes ago, khfan14 said:

At least you only have to play them once and get any score to get a trophy for it am I right?

some need you to play in some moods (like the sports one, but it says on the description), but you only need one score even if you lose. If a minigame is completed it displays a mickey symbol 

I don't like any of them. I already thought the ones in KHUx were a pain (much like a majority of the people I'm in contact with), but the amount of minigames in KH3 is ridiculous and probably among my biggeet gripes with the game. It's no secret that I loathe minigames and I still wonder what made them think that KH3 needed even more than the rest of the franchise. 

When you ask people what they like about the franchise, I've never heard the minigames being mentioned a whole lot except for a few side remarks somewhere down the list perhaps in a few select cases. Most of the time people expressed their frustrationnor simply didn't care for them.

I really would have appreciated if they had toned that down a little and traded it for something else. Like a quest system, more interactions between original characters, some original worlds being a little larger, a good coliseum like in KH1 or at least an arena like in BBS, or whatever else to make it feel like KH3 isn't 40% minigames (if you were to do all of them)...

I'm not even debating to try any of them unless they have to be done or provide something extremely valuable and even then it would mostly be a pain in the neck and nothing to enjoy.

20 hours ago, Ultimus Grid said:

Mickey's Mechanical Man.  It's actually pretty fun as long as you don't get too carried away with your punches.  It's also one of the few Classic Kingdom minigames where I had the least trouble playing.

darn you beat me to it! what ultimus said