Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

What kind of Heartless would you be?

Id be the "large Body" equivalent in Agrabah i think its called Fat Bandit or something like that. I mean they can breathe FIRE how cool is that!

I would be a Book Master

(Couldn't find image)

As much as I hate them, I think I'm most like them. They fly around with a HUGE book! (i love to read) and they cast spells. All I do is spells in Kingdom Hearts 2, espicially Thundergra in TWTNW, (that's where i level up)

^agreed. i'd probably be a neo-shadow.

my other choice was going to be the gumball machine thing [the name escapes me D:]. gumball machine just says a lot about my personality, but the neo-shadow...it just works better.

idk...um...people say newoshadpow but nah...i'll be that awsoem heartlss, I think this is the heartless that i want ot be. not sure. which is the smexy one that has a sword? or metal?

Pretty deceiving thread title there, considering this is more of a "what you want to be" thread.

Shadows all around! Unless some of you are planning to break the law or something.

oooooooooo which heartless? uhhhhhhhh I guess a shadow's the best bet:

Posted Image

that picture is hilarious, anyways, i would be that secret boss Phantom at the clock tower in never land,

Posted Image

Well let's see since the more darkness in the heart, the more powerful the heartless

I would say that mine would probably be a Boss.

ummm, since the heart reflects the form i guess i would seem like some sort of disturbing doll-like thing that is a pureblood heartless (not an emblem)

(I know there's no heartless like that in the game; but there SHOULD be) lawlz 'w'