Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So what happened to Demyx at the end? He just disappeared after his appearance at RG and I didnt see him in the ending at all. In fact he isnt even mentioned, or Vexen for that matter. The Org benched them and...what were they having them do this whole time??

I wish we couldve had more RG scenes, especially to flesh out Roxas coming back. Like just how did that happen?? And how did Roxas know that the RG were trying to help bring him back?? Did they fly in the vessel at the moment when Roxas was able to surface? And again, how would he know that was why?? 

It really bothers me none of this got attention during the story! It feels like chunks of the story are missing!

Important chunks. 

Yeah, the whole thing with Roxas just showing up was kinda sudden.  They did show Ienzo getting the replica and I just assumed that that’s what happened, but wasn’t Roxas’s heart inside Sora’s?  Maybe it was released during the weird trippy could journey Sora went on...

7 minutes ago, VisitJoan said:

Hide contents

Yeah, the whole thing with Roxas just showing up was kinda sudden.  They did show Ienzo getting the replica and I just assumed that that’s what happened, but wasn’t Roxas’s heart inside Sora’s?  Maybe it was released during the weird trippy could journey Sora went on...

I think they decided to use the one in radient garden for Namine and the one in the keyblade graveyard for Roxas. So when Roxas was able to come back, he went to rhe replica in the black coat and jumped over. That stilldoesnt explain how he would know who made it or who was helping.

9 minutes ago, VisitJoan said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

When Xemnas hits Sora and Xion back, you see Roxas' heart shoot out and up from Sora. The real question is how did the Organization get Xion's heart from Sora.

28 minutes ago, KHVision said:
  Hide contents

When Xemnas hits Sora and Xion back, you see Roxas' heart shoot out and up from Sora. The real question is how did the Organization get Xion's heart from Sora.

I dont think they got her heart from Sora but that they time traveled the puppet Xion from from the past when she had got her keyblade but hadnt yet completely formed an identity. And then when she came into contact with Sora and Axel something happened.

What i suspect was that same as what happened when Sora met Ventus is that he awakened her heart inside him.

I suspect that same as when he met with Vens empty body (which is almost exactly what Xion was at that point) Sora felt some strong emotion or feeling in himself and he used the power of waking to restore her heart to the replica infront of him. 

And that moment when she grips her head and struggles is her heart going back to her and the time traveled heart going back to the past. Because we then see when her hood goes down a black haired Xion.

The Xion puppet in KH3 was never allowed contact with anyone she would've known up until that moment. I think it may be because they were afraid this exact thing would happen. That the memories inside the puppet that they used to give her the keyblade, would connect somehow with Sora or her friends and cause her to either get her heart back or rebel against them again. 

Because she doesnt show any signs of resisting what she's been ordered to do until she's had contact with Kairi, Axel and Sora. All of who she either has connections with or is using their memories as a base for her heart and existence. 

That may also explain why everyone suddenly remembers her. 

In 358/2 days, Namine says that if the memories that made her up, that she had made her own could be untangled from Soras memories, she wouldnt have to die. But that would've resulted in more delays which couldnt be done. 

But now that her heart-untangled and in it's own 'box'- is returned to her body, the link that connected her existence to everyone else in their hearts is pieced back together now made of just her. And suddenly, that void in everyones mind that they recognized as not being right, ans something missing was filled.

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

25 minutes ago, KHVision said:
  Hide contents

Wait, I thought Roxas and Xion showed up at the same time.

It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already forgetting things...

1 hour ago, VisitJoan said:

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

Wait, I thought Roxas and Xion showed up at the same time.

It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already forgetting things...

Spoiler

Xion was there before Roxas. Xion was fighting with Kairi and Saix was fighting Axel primarily (not 100% of the time but still). Once you took Saix down enough, he and Xion both became immune and a cutscene played where Sora gets knocked back and then pummeled by Xion. He calls out her name, seemingly triggering her memories and awakening her heart and Roxas dives down from the sky shortly after, his heart having shot out of Sora as @Fates Chance XIII mentioned :) Xion was there and one of the Darknesses well before Roxas arrived.

4 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

Hide contents

Xion was there before Roxas. Xion was fighting with Kairi and Saix was fighting Axel primarily (not 100% of the time but still). Once you took Saix down enough, he and Xion both became immune and a cutscene played where Sora gets knocked back and then pummeled by Xion. He calls out her name, seemingly triggering her memories and awakening her heart and Roxas dives down from the sky shortly after, his heart having shot out of Sora as @Fates Chance XIII mentioned :) Xion was there and one of the Darknesses well before Roxas arrived.

I realized that like 15 minuets after I posted.

As far as Demyx is concerned, he betrayed the true organization because of Vexen convincing him he was the only one who could retrieve a replica for Ienzo, so he did so and I imagine he decided to lay low afterwards and avoid the whole Keyblade War thing.  As for Vexen, we see in the ending that he becomes Even again and worked with Ansem the Wise and Ienzo to bring back Namine.

56 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Hide contents

What if Demyx actually turns out to be the MoM?!

?

And we did see him in the sevret ending!!

That would be literally the biggest twist in the entire series!

Spoiler

That's a possibility that's not outside the realm of them. Let's be completely honest, his personality fits, he doesn't like fighting, him and Luxord are the ONLY two we don't know where they fit in when it comes to the "Ancient Keyblade Wielders" and he did kinda play his part and disappear at the end. Him loving the sitar and relaxing also fits into that. I wouldn't say that it would be the biggest twist, but it's definitely a big one.