Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaberry

A special version of Dearly Beloved plays with Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro theme

Those who were able to obtain the Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro can now listen to a special version of Dearly Beloved with its theme! This version of the staple track from the series seems to be the same that first plays during a certain cutscene in Kingdom Hearts III.

Fan xenosaga7 has uploaded a sample of the track. You can check it out in the video below.

View full article

So disappointed that this theam is only available in Japan. When I pay the same for the same product and get less. I love square Enix and kingdom hearts but they really don't like Australia haha

50 minutes ago, Neski said:

So disappointed that this theam is only available in Japan. When I pay the same for the same product and get less. I love square Enix and kingdom hearts but they really don't like Australia haha

It was also available with the US pre-orders of the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts themed PS4 Pro! Not that helps for Australia :/ It is a shame that they don't have more things available internationally for all the worldwide fans

6 hours ago, Neski said:

Who said it's Japan only?

So, I got this theme with my ps4 pro and it is probably one of the most beautiful versions of dearly beloved that I have ever heard. I left my ps4 on in the background while doing some work, and this theme was playing and I just couldn't stop listening to it. I absolutely love the theme and the system and I apologize to those who couldn't get their hands on it.

I have to say, I started playing KH3 on my old PS4 when this one arrived for me. While I waited for KH3 to install on it, I legitimately teared up because this rendition was just BEAUTIFUL. KH3 launch day was definitely a day of emotions for me lol

This is so beautiful!! I wish I had gotten the special edition PS4 now but I couldn't afford it. I almost wish they could sell this theme on the PS store on it's own. Although I'm currently using the 358/2 days theme that you can unlock after finishing the game and I have to say it's so sweet hearing the KH menu sound effects whilst just browsing through my PS4!