Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Keyblade Forge Materials.

Pretty sure this doesn't count as a spoiler but just fo be safe I'll hide it in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Sooooo apparently you can buy Damascus from the moogle shop after finishing Arendelle, but I'm in San Fransokyo now and it's still not there. Some advice on where else to get more damascus would be great.

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

Pretty sure this doesn't count as a spoiler but just fo be safe I'll hide it in a spoiler tag.

Hide contents

Sooooo apparently you can buy Damascus from the moogle shop after finishing Arendelle, but I'm in San Fransokyo now and it's still not there. Some advice on where else to get more damascus would be great.

Spoiler

You can find more by shooting rocks when exploring as a Gummi Ship! I recommend farming them up in the Misty Stream map (or whatever the second one is called specifically) I believe you also have to give the Moogle Shop a certain number of them before you're allowed to buy them from it, even if you have cleared Arendelle. First Gummi Ship map is good for farming Fluorite with some higher tier materials, Second map is good for farming Damascus, some Fluorite and higher tier materials, Third map is good for some Damascus and mostly higher tier materials :) 

14 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:
  Hide contents

You can find more by shooting rocks when exploring as a Gummi Ship! I recommend farming them up in the Misty Stream map (or whatever the second one is called specifically) I believe you also have to give the Moogle Shop a certain number of them before you're allowed to buy them from it, even if you have cleared Arendelle. First Gummi Ship map is good for farming Fluorite with some higher tier materials, Second map is good for farming Damascus, some Fluorite and higher tier materials, Third map is good for some Damascus and mostly higher tier materials :) 

Spoiler

Thanks for the help! Though I wish I didn't have to do the Gummi ship stuff for this.