Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Maffy

KHUX KH3 secret reports and KHUx progression

I am kind of lost of what is happening in KHUX based on the secret reports of KH3. I will include spoilers that tie in both KH3 and KHUX.

Spoiler

From Luxu's reports and from what we have played, we know that the Foretellers got the new 5 union leaders, which in turn were sent to the data world through the book of prophecies. According to the newest JP story, Brain is the virus the reports speak of and is the one who will send the 5 new union leaders to another data world, using Maleficent's knowledge to avoid the new darkness that appeared in the data world. So, my main question is, since this is all data, aren't they meant to return to the real world, which is ravaged by the keyblade war, to bring back the light? Is there any point to go from Data World 1 to Data World 2? In the end, it is said that their light saved the world, so they must have returned, so what is the point of changing data world lines? I mean, at most you could use the book of prophecies to traverse time somehow (and obviously some people did), but it doesn't really change the true timeline, it just creates copies in which the story can't be changed.

Then Luxu says he gave his keyblade away to one of those 5 union leaders and after they left, he promised he would see them again. Where did they even go? Theeen, he speaks of Xehanort and how after he falls, the lost masters will return. So, it was planned to meet both the team of new and old union leaders? He summoned the Foretellers (except Ava who is lost somewhere), but he has still to meet the new 5 union leaders again, right?

Also, Lauriam talked to Elrena in the Data World, who in turn searched Strelitzia in that house (which was still the Data World) but Strelitzia was struck in the real world, so somehow that information kinda transferred to the copy?

Either way, my train of thought of is kind of a mess with how things are presented, I'm just lost on how things were supposed to be. Data World 1 was made to save as many wielders were possible as to bring them back, so why is a Data World 2 necessary? Where had the lost Masters been after the war? Did we get any hint? Luxu just summoned them like they didn't just time travel millenia. And Luxu is meant to meet those 5 leaders again? Does that mean all of them exist still?

Spoiler

To me it didn't scream out that they went from Data World to Data World. Luxu specifically says that they escaped and worldlined out of the Data world they were in. That could very likely mean they used Blain's idea in order to escape with the help of Maleficent, who has traveled from World to World and received help from the Darkness guy in learning how to do so. While they possibly did go from Data to Data, it wouldn't really help them overly much and would just, essentially, keep them in the status quo if they had. For me he likely gave the Keyblade to Blain, who then went out and became one of the Masters of Scala or whatever town he wound up settling in, and he was the one that passed down the No Name from generation to generation until it finally wound up in the hands of Xehanort and then eventually returned to Luxu after his fall.

Remember that only the 5 New Leaders remember how things were prior to the Keyblade War, while our character does have their memory, it's not something they consciously remember and they only really experience it while in their dreams, so Lauriam and Elrena meeting the Data Strelitzia might have been her, for lack of a better term, Lingering Will reacting with a data world that she was originally supposed to exist in but did not due to the fact that she was defeated before the Keyblade War occurred.

Luxu is meant to meet all of them, and while he was surprised Ava wasn't at the Keyblade Graveyard, he specifically says that she "had another mission to complete" and that her doing that mission would explain why she wasn't there. He will likely meet all of them together at some point over the coming saga, but meeting the 4 was a good place to start. :) There is a lot we don't have information on yet for sure, but I know we'll get it later. (I will die on the hill of Ava being X D:<) 

Spoiler

Something that's stuck with me for the past couple of months: is it possible that sterlitzia became a nobody after she was struck down? that could possibly play some sort of part in the coming events