Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GTarablus

(SPOILERS) Ultimate form is insane!

Hey guys! 

Been years since I've been on these forums haha

Anyways, just got round to getting the ultima weapon, and I have to say it is incredible! Not only does it look badass but it's so powerful! Ultimate form is a blast and insanely powerful, it's pretty much an upgraded single-keyblade final form. And my God the shot lock! It targets only one enemy and it takes a few seconds to lock on but it's pretty much an atomic bomb going off wiping out everyone nearby! 

It's a shame there's not much to do with it post game, I've saved the last 2 battlegates for it but besides that there's not much. It would have made an already easy game even easier but it's fun feeling so powerful! 

Edited by GTarablus

I literally cleared all 14 battlegates easily (including Dark Inferno) with it, then went to re-fight Xehanort using it.  The shot lock was able to take out two bars of Dark Inferno's health, while against the 12 Xehanorts at the beginning of Scala, it completely bypassed the battle, just completely destroying their shared health pool.  Also, it looks so badass when Sora holds it out right before the final battle against Xehanort wielding the X-Blade.

1 hour ago, Azure Flame said:

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

I literally cleared all 14 battlegates easily (including Dark Inferno) with it, then went to re-fight Xehanort using it.  The shot lock was able to take out two bars of Dark Inferno's health, while against the 12 Xehanorts at the beginning of Scala, it completely bypassed the battle, just completely destroying their shared health pool.  Also, it looks so badass when Sora holds it out right before the final battle against Xehanort wielding the X-Blade.

not to mention personally its my favorite looking one