Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So one thing I’m wondering after watching KH3?  You know how Sora was hit by darkness and ended up in this trippy never ending sky final world place?  And how he collected a bunch of Soras and then we had to sit through the cutscenes again?  What was that supposed to represent?  Did Sora go back in time once he returned?

Spoiler

I think Sora did what Xehanort did and traveled through time because he lost his heart and had to gather pieces to complete his body. Remember Xehanort said that in order to travel through time you need to leave your body behind. So I think Sora did that but his connection to Kairi kept him from fully fading. The place he was at was basically a purgatory so his heart was on the edge of being lost.

Spoiler

When Sora frees Riku's heart, Jiminy says this "He'll return to the place he fell, like you did". So yes, when Sora was resurrected he was sent back in time to the moment right before he died and got a chance to change things around this time by using (or misusing) the Power of Waking to save everyone. Once Sora resurrects everyone, they're all sent back to the place they fell and that's why we see the sequence a third time.