Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think the real thing is

Spoiler

sora time travels in kh3

no one seems to be talking about this. The fact that sora does this with no version of himself shows that sora can time travel anywhere due to the heart of the worlds which is crazy this young lad is so op it’s ridiculous. I honestly believe sora is the mom and brag is his apprentice it’s too slapped like brag treat sora so different it’s weird.

Like he knows that he is someone extremely special but can’t say it. What if our boy sora gets stuck in a paradox and is trying to help change the events of the future being

Spoiler

kiari dying

which is what starts all this mess to began with the whole entire game starts with this girl and so far has ended with this girl. I mean this is some real mind blown stuff for the people who think oh sora can’t be the mom well

Spoiler

Brag is luxu 

there I gave you some really hard points. It explains why the foretellers look so much like present characters why Ava who looks or acts most like kiari and  has the role she does why the cherithys are made to protect a wielder from darkness (sora wants to prevent this extremely bad due to what happened to kiari). Why he has the keyblade go into time and watch everything he keeps trying to change what’s happened (or what’s happening due to something he has done I’ll explain later).

Spoiler

Why he doesn’t give the book to brag to make the any paradox’s because he has already failed many times to claim what he wants. Heck this could explain he ven and other org members and why they are back in time (fairy tail age) because sora is messing with time why goofy and donald came to this time because sora is messing with time. I feel like something like this makes sense. If this is not the case I do believe the next game will be somewhat similar to what I’m getting at of sora messing up time and events causing a huge displacement of events and characters.

lastly this could all be the opposite sora could be the mom and has traveled into the future. This is extremely weird and stupid sounding but what if he posses soras conscious and sora is nothing more than your typical run of the mill vessel and his real body is in the box. This one is really of the wall but could go in a lot of diffent ways and be interpreted in a better way then I’m getting at. 

12 hours ago, rizar15 said:

I think the real thing is

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

sora time travels in kh3 

no one seems to be talking about this. The fact that sora does this with no version of himself shows that sora can time travel anywhere due to the heart of the worlds which is crazy this young lad is so op it’s ridiculous. I honestly believe sora is the mom and brag is his apprentice it’s too slapped like brag treat sora so different it’s weird.

Like he knows that he is someone extremely special but can’t say it. What if our boy sora gets stuck in a paradox and is trying to help change the events of the future being

Hide contents

kiari dying

which is what starts all this mess to began with the whole entire game starts with this girl and so far has ended with this girl. I mean this is some real mind blown stuff for the people who think oh sora can’t be the mom well

Hide contents

Brag is luxu 

there I gave you some really hard points. It explains why the foretellers look so much like present characters why Ava who looks or acts most like kiari and  has the role she does why the cherithys are made to protect a wielder from darkness (sora wants to prevent this extremely bad due to what happened to kiari). Why he has the keyblade go into time and watch everything he keeps trying to change what’s happened (or what’s happening due to something he has done I’ll explain later).

Spoiler

Why he doesn’t give the book to brag to make the any paradox’s because he has already failed many times to claim what he wants. Heck this could explain he ven and other org members and why they are back in time (fairy tail age) because sora is messing with time why goofy and donald came to this time because sora is messing with time. I feel like something like this makes sense. If this is not the case I do believe the next game will be somewhat similar to what I’m getting at of sora messing up time and events causing a huge displacement of events and characters.

lastly this could all be the opposite sora could be the mom and has traveled into the future. This is extremely weird and stupid sounding but what if he posses soras conscious and sora is nothing more than your typical run of the mill vessel and his real body is in the box. This one is really of the wall but could go in a lot of diffent ways and be interpreted in a better way then I’m getting at. 

Your theorie is pretty good actually ;)