Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

How many forms does Ansem, Seeker of Darkness have?

How many forms does Ansem, Seeker of Darkness have?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many forms does Ansem, Seeker of Darkness have?

• 1 form
    • 3 forms
    • 5 forms
    • 7 forms
    • 10 forms

That's a little hard depending on what counts. There's his brown-robe version in KH1 along with possessed Riku, normal, and World of Chaos. That makes four. Then there's that time Riku looked like Ansem during KH2 which makes five. Then there's Ansem wearing the Organization cloak, but that's just different clothes so I don't see it counting. And then there's his second form in KH3D but that's really just a second form for his Guardian while Ansem stays the same.

I'll go with 5.

Edit: There's also DiZ posing as Ansem but I don't see that counting as that isn't really Ansem SoD. Which means I can't really count Riku-Ansem from KH2 either as that ain't the real Ansem SoD either.

I'll go with 4 then.

Edited by JTD95
added stuff

5 hours ago, JTD95 said:

That's a little hard depending on what counts. There's his brown-robe version in KH1 along with possessed Riku, normal, and World of Chaos. That makes four. Then there's that time Riku looked like Ansem during KH2 which makes five. Then there's Ansem wearing the Organization cloak, but that's just different clothes so I don't see it counting. And then there's his second form in KH3D but that's really just a second form for his Guardian while Ansem stays the same.

I'll go with 5.

Edit: There's also DiZ posing as Ansem but I don't see that counting as that isn't really Ansem SoD. Which means I can't really count Riku-Ansem from KH2 either as that ain't the real Ansem SoD either.

I'll go with 4 then.

you're doin gods work! x D