Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaimaxe

KHUX Valentine's chocolate medal

Does anyone know how to send these medals? I've been trying to figure it out for a while now and it's getting frustrating because I can't find answers anywhere.

You have to change your Player Message to what you want the message to be for the recipient and then put the recipient's Player ID# in it. (e.g. "Happy Valentines! ID12345")

8 minutes ago, Exilra said:

You have to change your Player Message to what you want the message to be for the recipient and then put the recipient's Player ID# in it. (e.g. "Happy Valentines! ID12345")

I tried that. But it doesn't work.

Yo! listen up! Cause here's how these chocolate medals are sent & how this works.

1) Just type in your message box, Valentine! ID# (the receiver's ID# & if there's a somewhat big gap in-between the ID numbers then you've got the wrong text width on. Also don't have any spaces or symbols in-between the ID or it's numbers.) Players who have recently joined the game from the 1st of Feb won't be able to participate in this event.

2) The Chocolate Medals will be sent to your valentine on Feb 19 or sometime after this date & you are to not change your message during this time. Also the top 5 most loved players who got the most chocolates will get a special title too. 

:) 

Edited by The Unversed