Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Is he a new Riku Replica? Is he the old Riku Replica's heart? Is the Riku Ansem indeed?

I've been discussing this with some of my friends and we are pretty much divided on this. I believe it is simply a "Repliku 2.0".

What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Raphael Millon

I believe its body is a new replica and its heart just time-travelled since Riku got possessed by Ansem

Spoiler

Old Riku Replica saying "it's me" and "it's just a replica" made me realize this, along with the reports saying that all Xehanorts pretty much time travelled to the future (which already have prepared replicas for them)

Like Xion, it is a brand new Replica made by Vexen.  The Guardians originally believed it to be the young Riku when he was possessed, but that was proven false during his death scene in the boss rush, where because of what he said, the real Riku realizes it's another Replica, which is why Repliku comes out and says "That's me." and is then able to pull him out of the Replica body, leaving it for Namine.

Also, make sure you're using Spoiler tags when talking about spoiler stuff like this.

Edited by Azure Flame

Dark Riku is a version of Riku when he was possessed by Ansem Seeker of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts 1. In order for him to exist along side with the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness he needed a body to coexist with them in the Keyblade Graveyard. Vexen was able to create a body for him and for Master Xehanort's other vessels. Plus, in San Fransyoko Maleficent pretty much hinted that she knew it was the version of Xehanort who stabbed her with the Keyblade of Heart in Kingdom Hearts 1. Also, in Dream Drop Distance Mickey said to Yen Sid that there was a version of Xehanort when he was possessing Riku, which explains how Master Xehanort was able to interfered Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery Exam and almost made Sora his thirteen vessel.
Edited by Movies798

1 hour ago, Movies798 said:

Hide contents

Dark Riku is a version of Riku when he was possessed by Ansem Seeker of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts 1. In order for him to exist along side with the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness he needed a body to coexist with them in the Keyblade Graveyard. Vexen was able to create a body for him and for Master Xehanort's other vessels. Plus, in San Fransyoko Maleficent pretty much hinted that she knew it was the version of Xehanort who stabbed her with the Keyblade of Heart in Kingdom Hearts 1. Also, in Dream Drop Distance Mickey said to Yen Sid that there was a version of Xehanort when he was possessing Riku, which explains how Master Xehanort was able to interfered Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery Exam and almost made Sora his thirteen vessel.

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

but after they beat dark riku they say that this is what they thought but its revealed to be not true

3 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Hide contents

They originally believed that to be the case, but in actuality it is revealed to be a new Riku Replica, which is why Repliku says "That's me."  There's also the part where Dark Riku says "You're not real, I'm the real one." which is similar to things Repliku said in CoM/Re:CoM, which makes Riku realize that he's a Replica, and not his younger self.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

Hide contents

Like Xion, it is a brand new Replica made by Vexen.  The Guardians originally believed it to be the young Riku when he was possessed, but that was proven false during his death scene in the boss rush, where because of what he said, the real Riku realizes it's another Replica, which is why Repliku comes out and says "That's me." and is then able to pull him out of the Replica body, leaving it for Namine.

Also, make sure you're using Spoiler tags when talking about spoiler stuff like this.

Olay so we have figured that out what i wanna know is to whom did riku leave his weapon in the realm of darkness correct me if i am wrong but i dint remember seeing the second replica using it ( i dint remember which weapon he used at all have to look that up)

It was for Repliku.  You see him holding the fixed Way to Dawn before Riku fights the Demon Tide again, followed by the Sora vs Aqua fight.  Watch from the 2 minute mark.

Edited by Azure Flame

16 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

Fixed it. Thanks!