Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Frozen 2 Has Been Announced!

Can't say I'm super excited (not a super fan of the first one). The animation and music seems nice, but I really hope Disney's not just spitting out sequels. Like two in a row? I'm curious what it's about though.

I've watched the trailer a couple of times now and it is difficult to understand the premise.  It seems as though they are fighting something spiritual?  Perhaps nature?  The movie obviously takes place in the fall, as they have emphasized leaves and whatnot.  I enjoyed the first film, though I agree with @Tyranto Rex and hope that they aren't just shoving sequels out to make money (which it seems they are).  I felt that the first film concluded things nicely and that there's really not much further story to tell.  I will be curious to see what this is about.

Also, I can't help but keep laughing every time I see Elsa take her hair down to charge up the frozen wave. XD  I'm just thinking "Oh?  And this is necessary because . . . ?"

I'm being careful. I actually love the first Frozen movie, but I also felt it ended perfectly fine and didn't need a sequel. The trailer looks interesting and I certainly want to see it. But I hope it actually adds and feels needed and not just made because they need a sequel. Crossing my fingers.

6 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

I'm being careful. I actually love the first Frozen movie, but I also felt it ended perfectly fine and didn't need a sequel. The trailer looks interesting and I certainly want to see it. But I hope it actually adds and feels needed and not just made because they need a sequel. Crossing my fingers.

you and me both

When the trailer for this film came up, I saw it and I was instantly interested within the first few seconds. It seems as though the tone for this film will be different from the first one. Maybe perhaps a bit darker? Or just more serious overall! Either way, the whole trailer had this epic music going on, and there was no dialogue or anything, which only upped the suspense. I'm interested in seeing how this movie does.

I did like the first Frozen film. I wouldn't say it's my favorite of the Disney Animated Classics, but it's definitely a great time, ya know?