Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

1. get rid of attraction flow

2. integrate the disney worlds more into the overall story

3. reveal the new seven hearts

4. WTF IS IN THAT BOX

5. finish off the Union x story

6. somehow impact the story so that everyone gets impacted rather than just Sora. Up until 3, we had all these different dynamics and characters come into play and how it seems like everyone is sort of finished off besides the main 3. 

7. I haven't thought that far yet. 

Please, it's too soon for even thinking about Kingdom Hearts IV. The next game will surely be an "in-between" game to solve the mysteries of the Secret Ending.   

+ Similar to "Chain of Memories" and "358/2 Days" between KH-I and KH-II.   
+ Or like "Birth by Sleep", "Coded" and "Dream Drop Distance" between KH-II and KH-III. 

12 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

4. WTF IS IN THAT BOX

6. somehow impact the story so that everyone gets impacted rather than just Sora. Up until 3, we had all these different dynamics and characters come into play and how it seems like everyone is sort of finished off besides the main 3. 

I can see your point of view

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

Hide contents

i imagine we'll get another game first as a set up with riku (or maybe kairi) looking to restore sora who will then be the star of 4

unless of course the next saga is to have a different protagonist

According to Nomura , the main hero, Sora will continue

1 hour ago, johnkhfan95 said:

1: Better Disney Worlds (the Worlds that we've wanted for the Series like Moana, Treasure Planet, Incredibles, Jungle Book Atlantis, ETC)

2: Reveal the rest of the new Seven Hearts

Treasure PlanetxDIt would be great

49 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

Please, it's too soon for even thinking about Kingdom Hearts IV. The next game will surely be an "in-between" game to solve the mysteries of the Secret Ending.   

+ Similar to "Chain of Memories" and "358/2 Days" between KH-I and KH-II.   
+ Or like "Birth by Sleep", "Coded" and "Dream Drop Distance" between KH-II and KH-III. 

I just finish Kingdom Hearts 3 twice and it sucks that Nomura has to finish Final Fantasy VII Remake first before he starts making Kingdom Hearts 4. We don't even know when he's gonna to make Kingdom Hearts 4 nor when it's gonna to be release! Lol! So until he's ready to make Kingdom Hearts 4 I'm gonna to have very low expectations.

Make Kairi a playable character. Or at least make a Kingdom Hearts game starring Kairi that focus on her character growth. Make each Disney Worlds have an original stories (for example, Toy Box and San Fransyoko) instead of rehashing the film's plot. And show more interactions between Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xion Namine, Lea, Roxas, Ventus (especially Roxas and Ventus lol) Aqua, Terra, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

Spoiler

next game will most likely be an in between game rather than kh4 anyway,

a bit early to speak of kh4, though i can see that "spin off" game being about Sora's journey to return to his friends.
i can see riku/kairi/whoever trying to get sora back but from the secret ending and from the fact sora's in TWEWY world, with the reaper game and dead people trying to get a "second chance" i see said in between game more as one with Sora as main protagonist still.

anyway.

as for KH4 or KH moving forward, expectation wise it's more in the lines of:

1. less disney worlds that slow the story pace down. it's never the "good" disney world, people want this and that, it's mainly stories everybody knows anyway. i want disney stuff i watch the movies. preferably the OG ones even

2. more original worlds that will actually develop the KH lore and story,

3. the continuation of UX story and explanation about the black box/luxu/MoM though it's most like what we'll get

4. no more princesses of heart, we got it, cool the light is safe and sound in all new seven ones but stop using it as plot device. so much more to tell in this universe

5. new gameplay mechanics, maybe more in an attempt to make KH's gameplay deeper and more tactical, rather than just adding in flashy stuff like attractions

6. i can't say no to more yoko shimomura

7. KH lore explanation and development. so far we had story elements thrown at us through the Darkseeker saga, now it's over there's an opportunity to sit back and really explain stuff moving forward. sure they'd be some more retconning but then it'd make for a solid base to build upon. Like through the MoM having the whole world dynamics explained, because as of ight now many plot points aren't explained because of all the stories yet to come.

11 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

Hide contents

well then we'll probably will need a game about finding sora to set up 4

maybe true

10 hours ago, Movies798 said:

I just finish Kingdom Hearts 3 twice and it sucks that Nomura has to finish Final Fantasy VII Remake first before he starts making Kingdom Hearts 4. We don't even know when he's gonna to make Kingdom Hearts 4 nor when it's gonna to be release! Lol! So until he's ready to make Kingdom Hearts 4 I'm gonna to have very low expectations.

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

Make Kairi a playable character. Or at least make a Kingdom Hearts game starring Kairi that focus on her character growth. Make each Disney Worlds have an original stories (for example, Toy Box and San Fransyoko) instead of rehashing the film's plot. And show more interactions between Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xion Namine, Lea, Roxas, Ventus (especially Roxas and Ventus lol) Aqua, Terra, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

yes yeah maybe

10 hours ago, no1animekhfan said:

Why would he need to wait until he finishes FF7R ? He has been working on both for a while with just kh more in mind

Maybe then

10 hours ago, sorakm said:
  Hide contents

next game will most likely be an in between game rather than kh4 anyway,

a bit early to speak of kh4, though i can see that "spin off" game being about Sora's journey to return to his friends.
i can see riku/kairi/whoever trying to get sora back but from the secret ending and from the fact sora's in TWEWY world, with the reaper game and dead people trying to get a "second chance" i see said in between game more as one with Sora as main protagonist still.

anyway.

as for KH4 or KH moving forward, expectation wise it's more in the lines of:

1. less disney worlds that slow the story pace down. it's never the "good" disney world, people want this and that, it's mainly stories everybody knows anyway. i want disney stuff i watch the movies. preferably the OG ones even

2. more original worlds that will actually develop the KH lore and story,

3. the continuation of UX story and explanation about the black box/luxu/MoM though it's most like what we'll get

4. no more princesses of heart, we got it, cool the light is safe and sound in all new seven ones but stop using it as plot device. so much more to tell in this universe

5. new gameplay mechanics, maybe more in an attempt to make KH's gameplay deeper and more tactical, rather than just adding in flashy stuff like attractions

6. i can't say no to more yoko shimomura

7. KH lore explanation and development. so far we had story elements thrown at us through the Darkseeker saga, now it's over there's an opportunity to sit back and really explain stuff moving forward. sure they'd be some more retconning but then it'd make for a solid base to build upon. Like through the MoM having the whole world dynamics explained, because as of ight now many plot points aren't explained because of all the stories yet to come.

good

On 2/14/2019 at 6:19 PM, Mkucherina said:

4. WTF IS IN THAT BOX

all that and

7) Set the difficulty to KH2 levels again, I played on proud and defeated 90% of the bosses first try not to mention that not a single average heartless or  nobody got me down once.

8 )have the guts to kill of characters.!  Yea every character can be brought back in kh bit we saw with Eraqus and Xehanort that it IS possible to hand out  permadeath. Either way the cast is getting to big so atleast give enough of them something to do so that they are out of the picture and we can focus on a smaller group.

14 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Hide contents

agree kairi is in desperate need of some development, maybe we could switch between her and sora in the next game so that both of them do their part to get together again (oh yea and riku can also be there to I guess)

13 hours ago, no1animekhfan said:

Why would he need to wait until he finishes FF7R ? He has been working on both for a while with just kh more in mind

you are right but the poor guy should get some rest to much work  stifles creativity

6 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

you are right but the poor guy should get some rest to much work  stifles creativity

I agree that he does need a break, but I have a feeling he wont be on break for too long. I'm curious to know just exactly how far part one of the remake is, it was mentioned that Nomura didn't want to say anything before KH3's release and that its a lot more further along than people think

47 minutes ago, no1animekhfan said:

I agree that he does need a break, but I have a feeling he wont be on break for too long. I'm curious to know just exactly how far part one of the remake is, it was mentioned that Nomura didn't want to say anything before KH3's release and that its a lot more further along than people think

I'm waiting for that

Did anyone here see the possible leak about a FF Versus XV that came out some years ago? It claimed that there was going to be a new game with the original plot and gameplay from Versus XIII soon, directed by Nomura, and that it would be teased in the "Versus XIII world " in KH3.

Spoiler

Another leaker announced a list of planned worlds including all of the worlds we have in KH3 as well as SHIBUYA (which we see in the Secret Ending)

The mention of a "Teaser in the Versus XIII world in KH3" in the leaks (which are from 2016) is very very curious, as Nomura stated in an interview that he would not make KH3 if he could not have Toy Story, and Lo and behold, Toy Story is where we learn of Verum Rex, an obvious mirror to Versus XIII!

Going on the uncanny similarities to the leaks, which I believe are real, and what we got, my assumption is THIS:

1. KH3 will have one big DLC that will be set in Shibuya with TWEWY and also Versus 13 influence, and set the groundwork for the MoM in the next KH game 

2. Verum Rex will be revealed to be a KH-independent standalone game, in accordance with the FFVersusXV leak

On 2/14/2019 at 9:49 PM, ocean's rage said:

Hide contents

i imagine we'll get another game first as a set up with riku (or maybe kairi) looking to restore sora who will then be the star of 4

Spoiler

Sora is the main protagonist of the game, Nomura had confirmed that sora will always be the main protagonist of the game  ;) 

7 minutes ago, Mariokhfanboy18 said:
  Hide contents

Sora is the main protagonist of the game, Nomura had confirmed that sora will always be the main protagonist of the game  ;) 

Sora is the main protagonist but that hasnt stopped him from having other leads for one game or a section of a game

Based on the Secret Ending, I'm thinking there will be worlds based on other Square Enix games or original worlds.  I would love to see this.  I'd also be fine with being done with the Disney worlds.  Disney company was far too fussy over every microscopic detail in the Disney worlds in KH3 from what I've read.  Getting Disney more out of the picture would hopefully give Square Enix more freedom and make a better game.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, ocean's rage said:

Hide contents

Well, they might give Kairi her time to shine instead of making her just some damsel in distress that barely does anything or when she does do something effective, it is because of her "Nobody's" and her "boyfriend's" Replica and "Nobody" screwing things up.  Remember she started focusing on her studies some time around KH 358/2 Days after the events of KH COM.  Prior to that and the ending of KH1, she's just standing at the beach where she, Sora, and Riku went out playing.  Props to Namine and the Organization for at least getting her to focus on her studies.  I just hope KH3 can bring some good into her redeeming herself as a character instead of Square Enix just making her a no name protagonist that doesn't do much other than some mystical hocus pocus that brings Sora back, then a cliched widow that waits and waves her lantern on the widow's walk all night hoping to see her lover return, next into some bookwarm that forgets who she was waiting for and goes onto focus on her education, and then finally some wood be keyblade wielder that we barely see do much of anything yet still has her POH powers with her when that position is arguable fulfilled because Nomura needs to move onto another batch of Disney Princesses for newer audiences.

I hope Nomura does go the Dead Fantasy route and give Kairi those fighting moves she was given there.